Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter14

Freddy didn't look at me once during class. Every time I reached for his hand he'd jam it inside his pocket then glare at me from the corner of his eye. What the fuck? I didn't even do anything! That little slut cam on to me! Damn it this isn't fair! So what? All of a sudden when I actually wanna be with one guy everyone else tries to get me to fuck up? What the hell!?

When the bell rang Freddy grabbed his things and walked out of the classroom. I'm dead. I'm totally dead! Why?!!?!?!? Whining I grabbed my things and chased after him. "Freddy please wait." He slowed his pace then turned to face me.

"What is it Spinner." Well. Way to emphasize my name dick head. He made my name sound like an actual spinner. Wait...does that make sense? No... no it doesn't.

"Why are you mad?" He rolled his eyes then pulled me in to an empty classroom.

"What's the real reason you asked me out? I'm just another one night stand aren't I?" I shook my head rapidly and reached for his hands.

"No of course your not. I asked you out because I really like you Freddy, honest." How could he think that yesterday was a one night stand? I really like Freddy. I like him way more then anyone else I've dated, and I've dated a hell of a lot of people.

"Whatever." He muttered looking down at his feet. I grinned stepping in closer and pressed my lips to his.

"You're turns not over." I said chuckling. He glaed at me then shook his head and pushed me away.

"That is not funny!" I chuckled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I know, but you look sexy when you're mad. You're nostrils flare and shit." He laughed shaking his head.

"You're such a dumbass."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?