Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter16

I guess there's like some sort of freak convention going on today. There were a bunch of nerds and teachers in the media center. The last thing I want is to be seen at some freakish nerd show. I rolled my eyes and crossed towards the entrance to the library. Besides he check out lady the library was empty. I headed over to the biography section because no one really reads those books anyway.

I sat down with my back against the book shelf and reached in to my pocket for my phone. I thought Freddy would have texted me, but sadly he didn't. I sighed shoving my phone back in to my pocket.

I sat down for a while listening to Harper's ipod. And after about five or ten minutes I saw him walk in to the library. He looked around then sat down at an available computer. I haven't spoken to him much since our one night stand. I got up and walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Hey." I said pulling an ear phone. Harper glanced up at me and blushed smiling.

"H-Hi." He stuttered. I wonder why I never called him back after our date. I guess sorta because I didn't think twice about who I dated. All I really thought about was getting laid. Freddy's right. I'm such a whore.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked glancing at his computer screen. He shrugged his shoulders gazing at the desktop back round.

"Nothing. I just came here to think really." I nodded pulling out the other ear phone. Harper shifted in his chair and faced me.

"So I hear you and Freddy are a thing." I nodded half smiling. Harper sighed heavily and reached for my hand.

"He's really lucky to have you." Tension started building up inside me and my breath cut short. Harper moved a strand of hair from my face and I looked up and my eyes met his. " I had a lot of fun on our date." I nodded thinking back to when we wee at his house. Then tried to shake the memory from my head.

"Uhh yeah, but you know it's the past and stuff. We gotta keep moving forward and shit." Harper's smile faded and he looked don at his shoes.

When I would go out with people I didn't pay too much attention to the conversations we would have. All I looked forward to was...well the fucking. Now that I"m with Freddy things are different. I really like hm. I usually don't like anybody. I just think they're hot and crap. But there's something about Freddy that I just really really like. And Harper has it too.

I squeezed his hand and grabbed his face and leveled it with mine so that we were looking each other in the eyes. "You're an awesome guy Harper. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with someone way better then me." He half smiled shaking his head.

"I don't wanna be with anybody else. I've had a crush on you since freshman year." I cringed trying not to listen to what he was saying. I have to admit that I'm an easy person to seduce. It isn't very difficult to sway me with words.

I got up from my seat handing Harper his ipod. "I'm really sorry." He nodded taking his ipod.

"It's OK. I get rejected all the time. It's nothing new to me." I shoved my hands in to my pocket and cleared my throat.

"Well uhh... se you later." Harper nodded half smiling.

"Yeah. Later." I nodded then headed to my locker. He gets rejected? All the time? That can not be. He's almost as sexy as I am. And I don't mean to brag but I am quiet the catch. I was so afraid that I might end up doing something I'd regret back there. Amen to will power.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Check out! The City Is At War