Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter3

I tried my damned hardest not to look at the new girl that just walked in. Although that was really hard to do because she was sitting right in front of me with low rider jeans on. If anything it's OK to look at the back of her head. Just don't look down. Don't look down. Do not look down. Sweat began to well up on my forehead and I shook my hair trying to cool off. Freddy chuckled nudging my side.

"Check out that ass." He whispered and reluctantly I looked down at the ass in front of me. I couldn't help but to stare. My mouth dropped a few inches and the bell rang. "Maybe you should head to the bathroom and try to fix your little problem." Freddy said pointing down to my pants. I looked down and sighed heavily covering my face with my hands. No I did not just get an erection in front of Freddy.

I hurried to my next class keeping my head down trying not to make eye contract with anyone in the hallway. I covered the front of my pants with my binder. Five minutes have gone by and that shit hasn't lowered an inch. Fuck man. Should I just look for someone to help me with my problem? No. Then Freddy would never go on a date with me. And I really like him. He's such a cool guy. So funny, so hot. I gotta get him to go on a date with me.

When I got to my next class I sat next to Freddy again. He's in 6 of my 8 classes. He bound to start falling for me sooner then later. He grinned looking down at my binder. "I see you still have a problem in your pants." I grinned then looked up at him

"You wanna help me with that?" He blushed looking away shaking his head.

"No I'm good." I chuckled then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"This month is just gonna fly by." He laughed and looked over at me.

"It's gonna fly by for me. For you I'm not too sure." I rolled my eyes and set my binder on the desk. I can contain myself. It can not be that hard t not get laid for a month. A lot of people in this school can do it. Why can't I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?