Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter4

So the day comes to a closure and I've only had about 4 erections. Awesome. I'll get Freddy to go on a date with me in no time. He's been laughing at me all day, but every now and then he'd shoot me a nod of approval. I want to go on a date with him more then anything. I know that I might not seem like the type of guy that would stay with one person for more then a day. But I can restrain myself. I don't have to get laid all the time.

I was walking to my car when she crossed my path. "Hey." She said in a low voice stepping in closer to me. I stepped back and nodded.

"Hi." She squeezed my arm and gasped.

"Wow. What an arm. You must be one strong guy." I raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked down at my arm. Uh OK? That's a turn on pick up line. I looked over to where Freddy was. He had his eyes locked on me. I guess he wanted to see if I'd cave before the end of the say. I shook my head and walked past the girl. She grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Hey do you have a car?" Da fuck? What girl asks a guy if he has a car?

"Uh yes. I do." She smiled and nearly jumped.

"Can you give me a ride home?" I chuckled throwing my head back. Remember what I said earlier? About how not everyone can get a ride in Sharon? Who knows what kind of shit she's stepped on during the day. There's no way in hell she's going to step foot in my hoe.

"No sorry. I don't give rides to everyone." She frowned rolling her eyes and walked away tossing her hair over her shoulder. Dumb bitch. Like I wanted to tap that anyway. I never thought that turning down a girl could be so easy. I guess it's because I want Freddy so bad. I want him more then I've wanted anyone before. I looked back over to where he was standing. He was grinning with his arms folded across his chest. I smiled at him then turned to Sharon and unlocked the door and settled myself in.

I was trying to find a good radio station to listen to for the ride home when I heard someone tapping on the passengers seat window. Now who the fuck is getting their finger prints on my hoe's window. I looked up and saw Freddy hunched over. He waved smiling. I opened the door and he hoped in. "Mind taking me home?" I grinned reaching for his hand.

"Sure thing." He laughed and looked over to me.

"Take me straight home. I got no time to fool around My little sister is waiting for me." I nodded then shifted in to reverse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?