Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter6

I speed all the way to Freddy's house. I wonder what he meant by proving that I love him. Cause I do. And I'll do anything to prove it to him. Freddy is going to love me back. I'm going to make him. I pulled up to the curb and hurried on to his front porch. He was sitting down waiting for me. "Future boyfriend." I said sitting down next to him.

"Don't be so sure." She nudging my arm. "I know how much you love...Sharon so I would assume you just love driving her around." I raised an eyebrow in confusing and looked over at him. "My sister wants to go stay at my dad's house so I was kinda hoping that maybe.."

"I could drive her? This is proving that I love you how?" He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I need to know that you'll do anything for me. No matter how related to us it may...or may not be. Please just drive us. It's a long way there, but it's also a long way back." I grinned nodding.

"OK. Where's your sister?" He grinned then went inside the house to get her. I looked back at Sharon and sighed. God I hope his sister's feet can't touch the floor of my car. Again. Who knows what kind of shit she's stepped in during the day. When his little sister came running out of the house I nearly broke out in tears. She looked like she might be about ten and damn she was tall. I felt my eyes began to water and got the sniffles all of a sudden.

"Whoa dude what's wrong?" I shook my head then grasped his shoulders.

"Please. Please tell me your sister watches where she steps during the day?" Freddy stared at me for a moment then a huge grin crept upon his face. he chuckled then busted out in full on laughter. "Freddy come one Sharon's my hoe. I take care of her better then I take care of myself. Ima need to get some mats for the floor. You have any I can borrow?" He shook his head still laughing. He walked over to his little sister and told her to take off her shoes when she got in my car and put them in her bag until we got to her father's house.

It was a very very long drive. It took me two hours to drive up to his dad's house and his little brat ass fucking annoying little bitchy sister was talking the entire time. "Hey I want ice cream! Look there's Wendy's I know how to spell Eclipse! It took me a while to figure it out but I got it! I got it!" I wanted to shoot her so badly. Freddy was just smiling and nodding his head as his sister rambled on.

"Uhh look...Freddy's little sister I need you to quiet down so that I could concentrate on driving. We're almost there." She gasped then kicked the back of my seat. Little bitch!

"Did you just tell me to shut up?!" She shouted I looked over at Freddy and he sighed shaking his head.

"Alice. Shut up." He demanded. She made a stupid face then sat back and shut her big ass mouth. I sighed with relief at the silence and drove up to the curb. "I'll be right back." Freddy said stepping out of the car. I whined dropping my head on the steering wheel. I fucking hate his little sister. I wish I could fucking light that bitch on fire then-

"OK she's dropped off. Now we can head home."

"Or we could go out to eat somewhere?"

"No. Like I said we are not going on a date. You're taking me home." I sighed heavily and sunk in my seat.

"Whatever." I said shifting in to reverse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)