Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter9

My ear started twitching and I shifted over on my right side squinting at the bright light forcing it's self through my window shads. I groaned slamming my hand down on the snooze button of my alarm clock and hoped out of bed. I hurried to get ready for school then rushed out the house to Sharon, but I paused at her side.

Freddy always takes the bus to school. Maybe I should wait for the bus so that I can sit next to him. But why ride the gay ass cheese bus when I got Sharon. Ohhh shit! I'll drive to Freddy's house and give him a ride to school. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text message.

Want a ride to school?

As I shifted in to reverse my cell phone began to vibrate in my palm. I slid it open and read his reply. I'm not going to school today, but I' will tomorrow so see you then. My shoulders slumped and I groaned pulling out of my drive way. School is going to be so lame without him today. Especially since I gotta be extra good this month if I want him to go on a date with me.

When I got to school I parked in my normal parking spot then headed up to the library. Usually I'd sit on the hood of Sharon and look around for some action, but not today. And I wouldn't be caught dead in the library during regular school hours. It will just look like I'm trying to finish up some last minute homework.

I sat down at a table in the center of the library and felt eyes burning through my back. This guy kept glancing over at me. Fucking stalker. I hate it when people watch me. Especially when I'm doing nothing wrong. It's such a pain in the ass.

This blonde chick pulled out a seat next to me. I looked up and saw that it was Holly, this girl I screwed last week, she was smiling at me. "Hey haven't seen you around all week. What's up?" I shrugged my shoulder continuing to read Goth girl rising. Apparently she doesn't know that what we did was a one night stand. As in we don't talk after we have sex. Must be new at this. "So you wanna come to my house after school?" I flipped the page and sighed.

"Nope." She gasped grabbing my arm and sliding the book from my hands. Skank. Never pull away my book when I'm reading. I don't read too often so when I do, I do not like being distracted. "Give me my book back." I said glaring at her. I saw a shiver make it's way down her spine and she slid the book back in to my hands.

"Why don't you wanna hang out?" I shrugged my shoulders trying to tune her out.

"I'm busy. Go fuck someone else." She was silent for a minute then got up and muttered.

"Ass hole."

I cough and whispered to myself under my breath loud enough for Holly to hear. "Slut." She glared at me then walked away. I shook my head and looked up to see that guy staring at me. He had a hoddie on with a baseball cap and sunglasses. I squinted at him then laughed saying "Freddy?" He laughed too then ran over to me. "Did you send her over here?" I asked hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"No. I was just watching to make sure you didn't screw up." I grinned then leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned and crashed his lips to mine. Yeah, this month is going to fly by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?