E.M.M.A.

School...Ew

Emma stared at the girl across the room from her. The girl in the long silky white gown looked at herself and frowned. Emma just stared at her. It seemed like hours went by, Emma staring at the girl, and the girl staring at Emma with the same expression. Emma stepped closer, the girl did the same. Eventually, they were face to face. It was then Emma realized she wasn’t staring at someone else; she was staring in the mirror at herself.
‘That can’t be me…I don’t look like…that. But it has to be me. Oh no…I have to…’
“Emma! Hurry up! The bus will be here any minute.” Miss Sorenson shouted.
“Coming mom!” Emma quickly got dressed and sprinted down the stairs.
“Emma! GO! Your bus is leaving! Oh never mind. I’ll take you and I’ll just be late to work again. Emma you have got to start getting down here faster! This is the third day in a row you have missed your bus!”
“Sorry mom.”
“Let’s go, get in the car. And grab an apple on the way out, you didn’t eat anything yet.”
“It’s ok. I’m not hungry.” Emma said, glancing at her mother hoping she didn’t think anything of it.
“Alright, don’t come crying to me if you starve.” Emma whipped around to look and see if her mom was joking or serious. Emma breathed a sigh of relief as she realized it was a joke. She ran out the door and saw her bus was still there.
“The bus is still here! Bye mom!” Emma shouted. She hopped on and hoped for a better day then the last few. Emma sat alone at the back of the bus. She sighed as she watched the popular girls talking about the cheerleading tryouts in a few weeks. All her life she dreamed of being popular and being a part of some sort of team. She thought about soccer. She had always been good at it, but then there was…
“Hey Emma, come sit with me.” Abby called. She was the closest thing Emma had to a friend. Emma got up and moved four seats forward. She couldn’t believe Abby got to sit so close to the popular girls. There was one girl, Sophie, that had been pretty nice to Emma most of the time, but Sophie was a freshmen. She didn’t know about everything last year. Everyone else knew and everyone else stayed away from her, except Abby. She didn’t seem to care. But then again, she was new this year. Emma didn’t let Abby get too close. She didn’t want her to know anything about last year...
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just the start. let me know if you like it and want me to continue. please comment! im not gonna post the next chapter until i get at least 1 subscriber, so if you like, subscribe! read my other stories too!!!