Missing Alex

Email

I thought that living here would be better, and trust me it was. It might have only been for the past few hours, but it felt so much more peaceful. Brittany had woken up and Grammy made us some soup. Nothing fancy, just plain Chicken Noodle. I went back into my room and got out my notebook. I love to read and write. I scribbled a Brainstorm that listed characters and the main plot. Nothing special. When my hand started cramping I turned my attention to the TV. I waited for hours until I thought it was safe to sneak out and get our stuff from the house. At around midnight I went downstairs for a “midnight snack” She was still downstairs, asleep, but downstairs. I didn’t want to risk it so I went back up to bed. Figured I could get it the next night.

I woke up at 9. I was already supposed to be at work. Crap! But I would explain everything to Tammy. Tammy was the director of the summer camp. Words can’t even describe how much she has the ability to piss you off. I didn’t want to make her any more mad than she would already be so I quickly got dressed and skipped breakfast. Gram said that she would watch Brit while I was at work. Running to the car I remembered that I forgot to call Nate back. Whatever, I would see him today anyways.

“Anna! You’re late!” Tammy yelled before I was even through the door.
“Yea, I was with my brother, he came home yesterday and we were up all night talking. Him about collage, me about this place. I’m sorry, it will never happen again. I thought I should keep the lie about Brandon going.
“If you’re late again, you’re fired.”
“Ok.”

I looked at the bulletin board and today I was with Nate. YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! So I went out to the soccer field to look for him. And sure enough there her was. He didn’t look mad that I blew him off.

“Hey!” I exclaimed as I walked up to him.
“Hi! How’s Brandon?” He asked while he gave me a death hug.
“Fine, sorry I forgot to call you back last night.” I apologized.
“Nah, its fine. So, what time should I pick you up tonight?”
“What?” I asked
“Last night, you said that we could go out tonight since you couldn’t last night. Remember?”
“Oh, yea, sorry. I kinda forgot.” I confessed.
“You didn’t make any plans right?”
“Nope, do you wanna pick me up at my grandma’s around 7?” I asked.
“Your grandma’s?”
“Yea, I’m staying over there for awhile. Family problems.” I explained.
“Ok. I guess. I’ll see you at 7.”
“Umm, I think we need to take them to the play room for some game or something.”
“Oh! Crap! Yeah! Come on kids lets go!” he shouted.

The rest of my day went as normal. Until “I wasn’t hungry”. Lunch came and everyone was staring. I tried not to think about it, but its kind of hard not to. I went online and got an email:

Dear Anna,

I have great news. Well great for all but one. They found him. They found the guy that we’ve been hiding from! Isn’t this great! Anyway…I should be coming back, but don’t tell anyone…I want it 2 be a surprise!!! Hehe!!!

---Alex

This was great news, if I didn’t have to-
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!