You Don't Even Know...So Turn Away.

"I'm still breathing and standing in a long road but it's never really over."

Some people hate being at home, to me it's a privilege. Luckily for me this comforting relief of being at home also has two added bonuses. Let me explain this, you see my apartment, which I share with my two best friends Andrea "Andy" and Jayden "Jay" is on top of a shop called The Nook, which I own, is a coffee shop/book store, it's little, cozy and popular.

My routine is ALWAYS the same: get up at 6 am, shower, get dressed and go down with Andy and Jay to open the shop. Unfortunately thanks to a certain thing I can't do anything active in the shop. So all I ever do is but and read endless of books and drink coffee...kind of like a permanent customer.

But I am in charge of the main managing of employees, doing deals with book suppliers and buying new books and, at the end of the day, do the finances along with Andy and Jay.

"Here's your usual hon' have a nice read," said Jay as he gave me my 'usual' mocha ice along with banana nut bread. I sat at my 'usual' booth in the back this gave me a clear view of the whole store. I started reading my new book as I enjoyed the smell of the fresh coffee brewing and the sound of people coming and going.

It's depressing to know I can't work anymore, yes I did enjoy working, but thankfully U have friends and family who have supported me 150% in this fight. Good thing the things I most love are with me and all around me, it helps me to have a life outside of the constant stays at the hospital because let me tell you something... fighting cancer is not easy and it can kill you twice as fast if you are alone in the fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
***Please comment on how the story is going & subscribe :))***
ox-ox DB