Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter eleven.

October eighteenth, 2007.

As Travis came into the class, he was all sweaty.

"I'm all sweaty because I rode my horse to school" he said. It was dorected at me I think.
We had to take a test, the teacher told half of the class to move and do it in the lab area. As I saw Travis get up, I went and sat at a thing. He went to the other and I was expecting to go to where I was since that's where he was last time.
After I finished the test, I kept walking back and forth around him. He kept staring at me and I would always ask him what.

OCTOBER NINETEENTH, 2007.
**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I wanted to annoy Travis before school. I wanted to so bad that I got to school at about 7:10 just so I could have one of his friends teach me how to play that game that they play. She wasn't there, so I annoyed Crea until about 8:10. Then I went to the raquet ball courts. There was this little short kid who I thought was going into the court where I wanted to sit. I ran to it then I realised that he was going to Travis' court. I thought they were friends. I played with my phone, looking for ringtones because I was bored.

I looked up and I saw Jake coming. Jake is Travis' best friend who I hear likes me. He turned around and dissappeared into the crowd of basketball playing people. I went back to my phone. When I looked up again, Travis was coming with Jake and it looked like they were coming straight for me.

When they finally came, they went over to their court. Travis was arguing or something while Jake came to talk to me.

"Whatcha doin?" he said as he came over."Texting? That's all you do!" Then Jake left.

Travis and Jake came back after about a minute. Travis came over to me and stood next to me. He was watching what I was doing on my phone I guess.

"See, she doesn't like you like THAT!" Jake said. I was wondering what he meant.

Jake saw a thing on the wall that said 'sucks dick' so he put Travis on top of it. Then they changed their minds and were all talking about putting Jacob's name on that. They were debating on who would do it because this Jacob knew their handwriting. I voluneered to do it.

I walked up, with my phone in hand and crossed out Travis' name. But with only one line.

"You need to make it where you can't see my name" Travis told me. I made the name less noticeable and then attempted to write Jacob.

"Now.... How would you spell that?" I asked.

"J.... A..... C..... O..... B...."

"Okay!"

Then their friends came over. This one girl was like
"I've been waiting forever!"

"I bet I was here longer! I been here since 7:10!" I said.

"I've ben here since 7:30..." She said.

"Oh yeah? Well I've been here since 8:25!" Travis said. I looked at my phone. He had only been at school for five minutes.

The bell rang, so I got up and started heading to my first class. As I was crossing the quad, I realised that I have no idea what class I have first. I walked over to Jake and was like...

"What class is first?"

"E period. What class do you have?" Jake answered.

"Math....."

"Hahahah!!!" Travis laughed.