Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twelve.

October 24, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I was sitting at the bus stop and messing with my phone. It's a sidekick. For those of you who have no idea what a sidekick is, it's a cell phone that has all this fancy stuff on it like internet.. Well... Yeahh. These seventh grader guys were on the other side of the bench. They were all talking about hair.

I heard a noise. It sounded like a car going over a pot hole. I looked up and there Travis was, going by in his car. He was doing the thing that I do when I talk about Ray's fro. I thought I caught a glimpse of his shirt and told myself that I'd get a myself a treat if he was wearing his blue plaid button up shirt.

When I got to school, I hung out with my friends for a bit and then told them that I wanted to listen to retarded songs on my phone. That was codename for 'I wanna go see Travis' they don't know that though.

Sofia needed to go put her flute away in the bandroom. Rebecca went with her, and Frank went with me.

"Alexiss!" he whispered, "where are we going?"

"To the secret club house" I whispered back.

"Dun dun duuuuuun" he said louder. "When we say secret clubhouse, we have to say dun dun duuuuuuun after okay? Okay."

We walked to the raquetball court going al dun dun duuuunnnn on peoples asses. When we got there, I was listening to retarded songs. And songs my friends hate. First was Welcome Home by Coheed & Cambria. When Rebacca and Sofia came, I switched to Grace Kelly by Mika. We did our emo dance to that(I need to make a video) and ran around.

I looked over and Travis was laughing at us I guess. We got Jake to come watch us do our emo dance, and I got one 'Travis takes it up the ass' in before the bell rang.

When the bell rang, Frank and I walked to history. As we were going ove the quad, Jake asked me what class I had. I pointed to the hastory room, and Jake was just being all retarded and stuff and asking every class except history.

**P.E.**

We had to go inside for p.e., it's something to do with the fires I think. Well, yeahh. My class was seated pretty much right next to his. I was sitting about three feet away from him. I decided to tell his friend that he takes it up the ass. His friend said something about Mexico beck. I just made the mistake of saying that Mexico sucks. I know they were messing around, but they were trying to get all the mexican dudes to beat me up. I was kind of pissed off.

The teacher came out and gave us the choice of either sitting at a wall or playing knockout. I sat at a wall pretty far away from Travis. A few of my friends were on the other side of the room, but came to hang out with me. And this seventh grader that I have no idea what his name is, but he hangs out with us at lunch too. Every once in a while, I'd look over at Travis. I caught him staring at me when he was in line.

Tyler wanted to go over there, so I came with him. The seventh grader guy was going to come, but was scared. Tyler told me the rules of the game so I could understand. The seventh grader guy finally came and we did retarded stuff while we sat. I sang If You Were Gay when this guy, his name is Alex came up. He learned the song over the weekend or something.

When we left, Travis was doing his gallopy thingy that he does. I had planned to take a picture, but then I'd be considered a stalker.

As I walked into science, the teacher yelled at me and Travis for coming in too loud. We didn't even come in loud. I walk pretty quietly. I left the room to go spit out my gum. I didn't want a detention.

Back in the classroom, someone pointed out new grades on the wall. We all went to go see what we have. Travis was annoying Jeneva and saying she had an F when we all know that she has a B or an A. I had an A- which is pretty good for me, last year I had an F.

I looked over at Travis. He was all hugging this girl and looking at me. I thought he was trying to make me jealous, which it did. Then I let it go because all the guys hug the girls, so..... Yeah. And that was one of his best friends who's really nice to me.

We had to watch a video in science. A Bill Nye The Science Guy one. Those are the best, educational AND funny. About halfway through the video, I looked over at him and he looked kind of pissed off for some strange reason. I blamed myself. I've been doing that a lot lately.

We were working on our work and Robert-he sits next to me- started putting his pen in my hair. He couldn't get it in, so I did it for him. We did that a few times, the pen getting stuck in my hair.

Later, I got bored, so I stuck my own pen in my hair just in case someone stole it. I actually did it just so I didn't have to hold it. I was reading the question and I heard someone cracking up if that makes any sense. I looked up to see Alex(the If You Were Gay guy) and Travis laughing at me. Travis got his friend, the one he hugged to look at me to. I was like 'whaaaaaaat?'

After school, I waited for Sofia and Rebecca because I wanted to annoy them. I gave up after a bit and went to the spot where we wait.

Sofia was already there, but Rebecca wasn't. When she did come, she put some fake blood on my hand. She wanted a hi five, so I did it with the bloody hand and stuff. I waved at random people.

"HI!" I yelled to Travis as he passed.

"You know that's fake?" some random guy said.

"I'm just being retarded, God!"

"Will you be my friend?" Sofia asked Travis.

He got a funny look on his face and then left. I should've taken a picture... It was awesomee.

[[// this might be the last update for a while... My moms friend is dying. She was awesomee. But if I pay attention to school tomorrow then I will. We'll probably sing Cancer for her.\\]]