Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter thirteen.

October 25, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

When I got to school, I told everyone that I wanted to sing the Napoleon Dynamite song. Frank, Rebecca and I went to the raquetball courts. We went a few away from Travis' court. I was fine with that though.

We were all singing random songs. Every once in a while, Travis would go by, doing his gallopy thingy. Rebecca left to go hang out with Sofia. When the bell rang, we left. Frank wanted to listen to a retarded song on my phone, so I played Grace Kelly by Mika. I love that song.

In english, Jake was being all wierd. I had planned to leave my notebook in there because I could see if Travis sat in my seat when I leave. My mom was going to pick me up early.

Jake said something about my hair and then touched it. I was kind of creeped out, but I remembered that he likes me... Or at least that's what I've been told.

At brunch, I though about how he never eats lunch. As I walked by, he was pulling a lunch box out of his backpack. I went to buy some Cheez-its. I had to walk by Travis again to get to get to the art room. I had to finish a project. It was held off becuase I had to work on this chalk thing.

**P.E.**

We had to go inside again. Travis forgot his clothes, so he had to do p.e. In his regular clothes which wasn't really a problem for him. His class was small, so they split it up. Eighth grade from his class went to my class, and seventh to a different. Travis sat between me and someone else. His friends got him to go with them though. We did stretches twice because we were loud, and then did push ups. We were supposed to do fifteen, but we weren't all doing it together. We ended up having to do twenty two.

I caught Travis looking at me a few times. We had to play socko which is pretty much dodgeball but when you got out, you were a goalie. Seventh grade played first. Kathy, the one who hurts was telling at the girls because all they did was scream and run away from the balls like they were evil. The balls were really soft.

I looked over at the guys a few times. One time that I looked, Frank got hit in the balls with a ball. He was all pink and was grabbing his balls...

**LUNCH**

The art room was closed, so me and Rebecca went to the spot. I made fun of Frank for the whole lunch. He said that it hurt. The ball was really soft. I couldn't understand why it hurt.

**SCIENCE**

When the teacher finished asking about if we checked our grades, I went to make sure that I looked at the right one. There are two id numbers that have 90 at the end.

I went to Jackie and whispered to her. "It's in your DNA, you're gay!!!"
I went back to my desk, then got an idea.

"Tell it to him!" I said pointing to Alex. Travis looked up from his book at me. "Not you! Him!" I pointed at Alex again.

While we were reading for silent reading, Travis was playing with his hair like I do. He turned his head around, and I thought he had the dude version of the popular girl hair.

When we were taking notes, the creepy old teacher guy wanted volunteers. I raised my hand, but he picked Travis, this other girl, Jessica I think and four other people. They were supposed to be solid. Everybody linked their arms together. The teacher told them to vibrate, so they moved a little. Except for Travis, he was spazzing out. Shimmying, that's what he was doing.

The teacher picked out people to be liquids. When I raised my hand, Travis raised his too. It was me, Travis, Nick and Quellen. He told us to walk around and bump into each other. I tried to stay away from Travis for some wierd reason.

"You bump into each other. It's like a gentle mosh pit." The teacher said.

"MOSH!?" I squeeled.

The teacher told us to sit back down. I guess he was scared that I was going to start screaming and moshing. I sat back down at my desk and started writing 'MOSH' on the part of my notes about liquids.

The teacher called up more people to be gasses. He chose me, Travis and Andrew. We walked around and bumped into stuff, the ricoched off of it. Travis almost hit me, I was going to go shove him when the teacher told us to sit back down.

I got bored, so I stuck my pencil in my hair again. Alex started looking at me like I was crazy. Then I saw Travis shake his head.

**WHEN I GOT PICKED UP EARLY**

I went to english where I 'left' my notebook. I opened the door and it wasn't at the place where he leaves his lost and found stuff. I started to close the door, Mr. Pardi(pronounced party) started to talk to me.

"Don't be shy! Come on in."

"I lost my notebook" I said quietly.

"I haven't gotten anything for lost and found today." He said back.

I saw that Travis sits in the front of class though. Then I left without my notebook.

[[//I'm bored. And in a dentist office.... Blech\\]]