Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter sixteen.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I woke up late, but early enough to be at school by 7:40. Travis' friend, the girl was there. She was all "Hi" to me. I went to my court and sat for a while until I remembered that I didn't do the science homework.

"What team are you on?" I asked the girl that I don't really know.

"Brainiacs" she said back.

"Can I copy your science homework? My parents were out last nigh until midnight, and I didn't get a chance to do it."

"Yeah, sure." She said while opening her backpack and getting it out. I went back to my court and started copying it.

These guys came and started annoying me. They were seventh graders. I could tell because I didn't know them and I know the whole 8th grade. As soon as I finished copying, I went to Travis' friend, the girl's court. She invited me over until these asswipes left.

The girl was going to the student store for something and asked me if I wanted anything. I asked her for a purple izze and gave her the money. She told me to watch the court until Drew comes(whoever that is). This blonde haired guy came and started playing that game they play, but alone. I stood in the corner just because I didn't know him, or if he was this Drew guy.

I saw the 'Envy's a tranny' guy running to the court, so I thought to annoy him. Then I saw Travis behind him and chickened out and left back to my court. Jessica came to their court and went to hug Travis. "I'm not cheating on him!" she said. I suddenly got the idea that they were going out, so I left Travis alone. The girl came, and I ran to get my izze from her. On my way back I wasn't paying much attention and almost ran into Travis while he was getting a ball.

After a bit of me being alone, Crea came and sat with me. She noticed my izze and wanted her samich, so she went to get her backpack and get Sofia. When they came back, they noticed I was quieter. That seriously had nothing to do with Travis, I was just tired. I went to do the Helena dance(you can find directions on youtube) but then stopped. I stil have no idea why.

When the bell rang, someone came over the speaker and told the teachers to turn to channel eighteen on their tv's. That meant video announcements which meant that today was the day that I was going to be seen. Crea, Sofia and I started freaking out. All the way to class, I was getting more and more nervous. More about the fact that Travis was in my first class, science.

When I got to science, I saw Jackie and started to freak out at her. Alex, the guy who sits next to Jackie started looking at me funny. The video announcements started and I freaked out more. They started talking about showing things that happene with people in the school, but outside of class. I looked like I was about to rip out my hair. Travis looked over at me with a questioning expression and I just pointed at the tv. He nodded and watched. After the video was done, Alex and Jackie laughed at me.

**BRUNCH**

I was walking to my spot, and I heard Travis talking. His voice sounded different though. Like it was changing... It would go back and forth.

**LUNCH**

I went to art class just in case the teacher needed us. She just needed us for checking who did our arty, chalky thingy. We stayed and ate because they were having anime club. Crea, Maria, and Hannah came, they like anime stuff. After we ate, Sofia and I went dollar hunting. I told her that I might be able to get one from jake again. We went over to the raquetball courts. Jake didn't hace a dollar, but Travis did. Sofia said that she loved him and we went to our own court.

I thought to go do the emo dance over there, so we did. I put Grace Kelly on my phone, and we ran to their court and started dancing. Travis attempred to do it, but his was spazzed out. Sofia asked Travis and the 'Envy's a tranny' guy to be her friends. They said yeah, and we went back to our court.

Frank was coming, so I ran to him. He had bought a ticket for the dance. I knew because he had a masquerade mask on. The dance was maquerade. He let me wear his mask for a bit, then we went back to annoy Travis. He wanted a hug from Sofia since she was now his friend, so did the 'Envy's a tranny' guy. She hugged the wall and said it was Travis.

Jessica slapped Travis when he was getting a ball for no reason. It was kind of funny though. He was rubbing his face until the bell rang. When the bell rang, Frank forgot what his class was. I knew it only because Travis is in that class with him. Math. I went ahead of them and then remembered that I forgot something. I ran back to Frank and poked him, then said bye.

**PASSING PERIOD AFTER ART**

I went to go annoy Frank and tell him to murder this girl. She was following me around and trying to take my jacket. I saw her and freaked out at Frank to do it now. Travis started acting like he knew what I was talking about and copying me. He does that sometimes. Its kind of wierd.

In p.e., I hit my hand on the side of my locker, making my thumb bleed. The teacher let me go get a band-aid from the nurse. The nurse started freaking out at me for not having a pass because I came from p.e. When she understood what I meant, she gave me one.

Back at the basketball courts, I looked at Travis' elective and started laughing. They looked like they were skipping with their arms in the air..

**AFTER SCHOOL**

Derek was being annoying to me because I told him I. Was going to come to school with my fro on thursday. Every time I say fro, I run my hand through my hair like a wierdo. Travis saw all of this and was trying to hold back a smile as he passed.