Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter nineteen/ Author's note.

November 2, 2007.

Nothing happened pretty much. So.... Yeahh. I'm going to start here.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

Nothing happened through the school day because yesterday and today are early days.

I decided to walk, just so I could see Travis. My teacher let us out late like the bitch she is. I ran to find Tyler which for some odd reason was hard. He sticks out, he's as tall as Ray Toro. I told him that we have to run because I wanted to find the person who I annoy.

We were too late though. I saw him across the street. As we were crossing the street I said, " can we try something different? I have an idea and I wanna see if its faster."

Tyler said sure. We went to the street that Travis turns on. We walked by him and Tyler just had to yell "There he is!" that kind of made it sound like we were looking for him. I put on that we were just going to go a certain way.

We walked over to the street that the bus leaves on. I was walking kind of slow, but for a reason. I saw a beige SUV go by, and the person in the passenger seat was wearing a bright yellow shirt. There was a line, so it stopped. As we passed, I glanced in the window, and there was Travis and his wierd hair.

A few minutes later, we were almost to the big hill. The same SUV went by, but instead of going the way that they usually go, they went down the side that I go. I got the idea that they were going to Panda Express or something like that and got Tyler to run down the hill with me. I just told him that I like to run which he believed.

As we got to the parking lot(we just happened to be going there too) I saw the same car again, but I wasn't sure because it was parked, with no one in it. It was in the Hollywood Video parking lot.

I went to the juice place while Tyler went to get chinese food.

*-AUTHORS NOTE-*

Blahh...

Walking home sucks. My feet hurt.

I still need to make that video and take that picture.

Also, I'm really sad. Rebecca is probably going to be gone by next week. I'm going to cry at school.... Crap.

And the week after next, I'll have a little more to write. My grandma is going to bring me and pick me up from school. I'm going to get her to pick me up where Travis gets picked up...

Blahh..... I feel like I'm high....