Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twenty one.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I came to school with some new clothes on. There was a green shirt thing with a yellow tank top underneath. I sat in my raquetball court thingy and waited. Sofia came first. She freaked out at my clothes and said that they look like clothes she had.

When Rebecca got here, she told me that she had Grace Kelly on her ipod without noticing it. We listened to that and did our emo dance.

Travis came wayyy after Crea did. He played with his friends and stuff. Crea went over there and I came with her. She played her music for Megan. I played ringtones on my phone. Me and megan called Crea names and stuff because she was weak in the arms. She couldnt pull herself up onto the side of the court.

**SCIENCE**

In science, I was acting as if the teacher could read my mind because everytime I thought something bad, he'd look at me. I was thinking of deathwishes for the teacher. Then I started thinking of Travis. The teacher got me to pass out books. When I got to put one at his table, he'd go"No, that's mine." He did that every time I went by him.

Later, he was acting as if he was shooting me with his red pen after he caught me staring. I'd act like I was looking away then see him fake shoot me with his pen.

**LUNCH**

Crea went to the gym to practice the dancing. We were testing this week. I got Hannah to come with me to the court thing. We sat, ate and talked about stuff.

I thought Travis was practicing the dance because he wasn't at the court. Hannah watched my stuff while I ran to the gym and went to see. I wanted to see him dance. He wasn't there, so I came back.

Hannah is mad at some of her other friends that I have no idea what their names are.

Travis came and got into their game. The ball came over to our side and I picked it up. I was going to throw it over the side, but that was interupted by Travis coming over. I threw the ball at him, but missed.

I made Hannah read a paragraph of a story on Mibba called Dumb Comes In Only One Form And That's You, Dollface(I think that's the name, or its really close) We laughed at Travis and his wierd things he does.

Jake came over and was being creepy, then took my phone which was in my backpack. I chased him around and almost fell once. I grabbed his shirt and went stiff as I call it. He stopped and gave me my phone back. Travis watched and laughed when I caught Jake then left.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

I walked down the hill with Crea, I was walking home. Crea knew that I planned to tell Travis the truth about when Sofia asked him out for me. I would only do it if he was alone though. He wasn't alone, he was walking with a friend.

Crea thought she saw Cameron and I just yelled "Cameron takes it up the ass!"

Travis' friend just said something about us being wierd. We stayed where we were and Crea said hi to travis as he passed. It was kind of randomly done too. Some guy mocked her too.