Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twenty three.

Nobember 7, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I got there a little late because it's a Wednesday, and on Wednesdays, we have to take my step siblings to school.

Crea and Sofia were just getting to the court when I first saw them. I just went there, sat and listened to music. Rebecca came and she drew a picture of me.

Frank came and we listened to the Napoleon Dynamite song. Then we listened to other songs. I kept watching out for Travis. He came and ignored us.

**ART**

I 'forgot' my notebook in math and went to get it. The teacher let me go. I walked to the math class and the first thing I saw was that they were having a test. I also noticed that Travis sits in Christie's seat. I walked up the the substitute.

"I left my notebook." I said quietly.

"Someone took it. She said 'oh! That's Alex's!' then took it." She said.

"What was her name?" the sub looked through the seating charts.

"Pricilla I think..."

"Thanks."

As I went by Travis' desk, he pointed and yelled "Hah! You lost your folder!"

"Shut up!" I said back.

**LUNCH**

I wasn't hungry, so I went to the court. As I passed our lunch spot, I told Rebecca to send someone to keep me company.

I sat on the ground, in the darkest corner. I didn't noice until later that it was the darkest corner. I searched for a piece of paper which I found in my binder and drew. I drew people from Chibi Vampire.

I saw Travis pass and listened to his footsteps. then listened to the others'. I tried to guess what he was doing from his voice and footsteps.

One time, he walked slowly by and I looked up. He was looking at me, then got tacled by the 'Envy's a tranny guy.'

By the time the bell rang, I was kind of mad. Nobody came to annoy me. I like to have company, I feel akward when I'm alone unless I'm at home.

While we were walking to class, Travis did his gallopy thing and just fell. As I went past, he started twitching. His friends called it the dead horsie.

**P.E.**

We were dressing for the first time in two weeks because it was a run day. I was the first girl out, a few guys were done, including Travis. I annoyed René just to do it. I wanted to show off my running skills, but Travis' class went in the gym before we could run.

I was the first girl out again after p.e. This guy asked me why I'm always first. I told him that I have no friends that are girls in that period so I just dress and leave.

Kathy and I were doing knee reflexes and someone almost ran into me. I looked behind me and there was Travis hugging Brittany. I took a seat next to Kathy on the wall thing and was freaking out at myself because my leg wasn't twitching.

All these other people started doing it too. I heard this guy yelling at some other guy about five dollars, so I went to be nosey. I wasn't really paying much attention though. I was telling everybody that my mom has rocks in her head(she seriously does) and watching them freak out.

**PASSING PERIOD**

"HI ALEX!!" Brittany yelled.

"HIIIIIII!!!!" I yelled back.

"HIIIIIII!!!!" Travis yelled.

"Your name is Alex?" brittany asked. I nodded.

"HIIIII!!!!" Travis yelled at me.

I turned and stared for a second, my mind blank, then I yelled hi back.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

I was walking past the waiting spot with my phone in my hands. I saw Travis walk up next to me and in a wierd voice go "Hi, what's your name?

"I do not know... May I ask yours?" I said back in my regular voice.

"I'm just playing!" he said back.

I called my mom acting as if I forgot about her picking me up. I got to hang out at the corner where Travis waits. When I go there, he had already left though.

[[My mom's still trying to guess Travis. I told her Robert though.]]