Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twenty-four.

November 8, 2007.

**LUNCH**

I did the same thing as yesterday, Rebecca and them didn't send anybody over. I listened to music, Travis usually ran by yelling "I GOT IT!!!". One time, he ran by and didn't come back. I was really confused. While I was listening to Hospital, I heard "Get on the ground!" I looked over a Travis had his hands like a gun and hid friend on the ground. "Give. Me. The ball." He said. I laughed and went back to my drawing.

A few minutes later, when I was almost done with my drawing of a bat, Travis was acting like a police officer again.

These random girls who I classified as posers came by. "I like your shirt" one said to me. I looked up and glared at her. They got scared and left.

When the bell rang, I tried to hurry up and leave before they talked to me again. "Where'd you get that shirt?" I stayed quiet. "Fine, be that way." Everyone knows you can only get this shirt from a concert. It's the 'now come one come all to this tragic affair' shirt.

**SCIENCE**

We were doing a writing sample for the district. The teacher said we could go to the lab area if we needed room. Travis stretched out and acted like he needed room. I just like going to the lab area.

When I was almost done with the test, I heard knucles cracking. That made me want to crack mine. I cracked mine then looked over. It was Travis who made me start cracking my knuckles.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

I was walking with Joseph, Sofia's emo friend. I tried to explain Ray Toro's awesomeness to him as we walked down the hill. Travis was behind us, talking to his friend.

"Hey Alex." I turned around to Travis,"Button."

"What's so great about a button?" Joseph said.

"It's awesome. You can push it."

Travis went by us and on to his spot where he waits.

**AT HOME**

I was in the kitchen, cooking dinner because my mom wasn't home. The chicken fries had about a minute left in the oven and I was snooping around the kitchen. I saw the empty drawer and thought to look in it.

The drawer isn't empty anymore. I opened a new phonebook in there and looked for 'Heide'. I went to the 'h' section. I was at 'Hernandez' first. I went back a few pages abd found 'Heide' it said 'Jake's Wy.' That is less than a mile from my house. I used to live not that far from there, in the same neighborhood. I live right down the hill from there and we actually plan to move ON Jake's Way. That's kind of awesome.