Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter Twenty six.

November thirteenth, 2007.

SCIENCE.

In science, we had a sub. He was really tall and old. Travis raised his hand. The teacher ignored him completely. He sighed and looked at me. After a few seconds, he put his hand up again, the sub called on him.
"Can I sharpen my pencil?" he asked while looking at me.

"You need to ASK to sharpen a pencil?" the sub started to go on.

BRUNCH

I was being kept in because I didn't do my homework. After the people who did their homework left, Travis and two other people came in.

"I didn't finish my homework" Travis said, then sat down. I thought he had a detention too, but remembered that he didn't even have history yet.

I worked a little on my homework for the night until I couldn't do any more without the book. I watched him until the teacher said we could go.

LUNCH

I was doing this thing in the MPR that has to do with Mix It Up Week. I wanted to interview Frank, but that asshole didn't come.

After we were let out, I went to the court. Travis and his friends were being all wierd. I listened to my ipod for a minute, until the bell rang.

I got up slowly and walked to the gate. I saw Crea and Sofia at P.E. and went to annoy them. I really just wanted to waste time until Travis came.

I heard him yell and I turned around. He was shooting a basketball. I left and as I went past the gate, he yelled at me "I hate you!" I thought he meant it until I heard him yell it at someone else.

I walked towards art class. As I was passing the quad, I looked back at him. He was acting drunk I guess. Stumbling around and doing stuff.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked from the P.E. field yelling to Tyler about my mom having plastic surgery.

"Your mom had plastic surgery!?" I looked at Travis.

"Yeah."

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause she thinks she's too fat."

"I know what that's called! Liposuction?"

"Yeah, but she didn't get liposuction. She got a tummy tuck."

"You had plastic surgery!?" the 'Envy's a tranny' guy entered the conversation.

"No.... My mom did. She thinks she's too fat."

"I heard that someone had a thing that made their tatas smaller." He said.

"You mean a boob reduction?" I pointed my boobs.

I went ahead to annoy René. Then to annoy Tyler. I freaked out to pass time and ripped my art project. It was an A, but that was on accident. As I went down the stairs, I made Tyler hold my project so I could mess with my phone.

When Travis got close, I went to the edge of the street. Nobody was crossing, but the guy with the sign wasn't there. Travis took a step on the street and I followed. He stopped. The other people went and Travis ran by me to the other side.

"Why are you running?" I asked.

"Because I don't wanna get hit."

"Yeahh. I guess that is a good reason to run. I almost got hit by a car once." I started to tell a story.

"I almost got hit before too."

"It was halloween night, and I was at a friends house. I ran across the street to annot someone, and on th way back, I almost got hit." I said.

"These things hurt, I don't know why they even put them here." Travis was kicking these plants that were right off the sidewalk. "They feel as if I'm being cut... Not that I cut myself." He recovered himself. I wouldn't even care if he cut.

"My mom is wierd. She feels the need to flash everyone now that she's had her surgery... It's pretty gross. And my grandma has to pick me uo now. I bet that she's going to be smoking."

"It's like she finishes a cigarette in one breath or whatever they're called" Travis said.

"Then she grabs another and does the same thing over and over again" I finished. I looked over to Travis and he had his fingers pressed up hard to his lips, acting like he was smoking I guess. "Maybe it's weed. Maybe my grandma likes to get stoned and stuff"

"Yeahh!"

"You dropped your pants." Some random guy has Travis' pants in his hands. Travis wasn't even paying attention to the guy. I had to tell Travis that the guy was talking to him.

He looked at his pants, then looked at his backpack. His shirt was sticking out too. "How'd my backpack get open?"

I ran to the car and as I got in, I looked at Travis putting his stuff in his backpack. My grandma whined about someone keeping her from being able to leave. When we finally left, I looked the way Travis went and I saw his legs sticking out of a car. (His legs and hair are easy to pick out in a crowd..)

When we got down Via Princessa and stopped by the juice store, I looked behind us. As we turned, I saw Travis' hair and squeeled "It's my friend!"

Travis' car followed us and they turned right where I went the other day.