Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twenty seven

November fourteenth, 2007.

BEFORE SCHOOL.

"You dropped that." I said as Travis kicked the tennis ball in our court.

"I kicked it, technically. There's a big difference between kicking and dropping." he kicked the ball again.

"You dropped it again..."

They threw their ball into our court for the tenth time this morning. Sofia picked up the ball and aimed it at Travis. He went behind a pole and tried to be like in the cartoons where they fit behind something, no matter how big or small they are. Sofia kept the ball and came back to us.

The ball came over again. Megan caught the ball, but Sofia asked for it. Megan threw the ball to Sofia and said she'd lead us to Travis. Megan led us away from Travis. When we turned around, Travis was hiding behind a big concrete thing.

When we got over there, he jumped onto the fence. Sofia threw the ball and missed. Travis started playing with his pants and then with his shirt... His plaid boxers we're showing. I really don't get why EVERY single guy has to wear PLAID boxers.

"He pulls down his pants for you" Sofia said. She was just messing around.

"I was pulling down my shirt" he informed Sofia.

LUNCH

Rebecca got mad at me because I don't like anime that much and didn't want to go with her to art class to watch anime with them. I got Maria to come with me to the court.

Me and Maria were listening to a song on my ipod when the 'Envy's a tranny' guy comes and is yelling "Save me from these people!"

"He's going to rape you!" Travis said that about three times.

SCIENCE

I was almost late for science, my P.E. teacher made everyone who got three dots in the run stay until the bell rang.

The teacher was talking about stuff, and I was thirsty. I reached out slowly for somereason for my water. I looked up at Travis and he was staring at me. My hand moved fast as if he was going to steal my water or something. I really have no idea why I did that.

AFTER SCHOOL

I hurried ahead of Travis, to our after school spot. I talked to Tyler and Mark until Travis was right behind me and left. I was waiting to cross the street when I heard "Hey Kentucky girl!" the other Alex was sayong hi. "She's from Kentucky." He told Travis.

"Kentucky Fried Chicken!!" he yelled.

We walked across the street. After we got across, I noticed that Travis was the center of me and Alex.

"You should go out with Jessica. Wouldn't they make a good couple?" Alex said.

"Yeah. They would." I was just agreeing with Alex so that he wouldn't get the idea that I like Travis. There's only a select number of people that have that information.

I started telling the story about yesterday when I went skateboarding and this little girl asked me to walk with her to her friends house. I was sitting on a curb and working on my phone.

Alex left and I started talking about other stuff. Travis kept going "I don't care. I don't care" and that made me a little mad.

I got in my car and my Grandma was taking forever again. I was waiting for Travis to go by. When he did, I went "EW" he turned around and I acted as if I hadn't said anything. I was going to say something to Alex too when he came by, but I decided against it.

My grandma drove to the other side of the giant dirt thing, with Travis' car following us. I looked behind the car.

"Looking for someone?" my grandma said in a 'OOOoooohhh" tone.

"It's a girl. Its wrong to go all OOoooo on a girl." I said back.

Joseph walked across the street as my grandma was closing the window. I opened it real fast and yelled as loud as I could "JOSEPH" he didn't turn around "JOSEPH" I yelled again. This time he looked and I waved out the window "HII" I yelled.

Travis' car followed us until their turn. I remembered one time in the seventh grade when he told me he didn't live in those apartments.

**FlashbacK**

Me and my mom were leaving to the store. I had told her everything about Travis and how I hate the fucker. I looked out the window at the 'little island' at the Park Sierra apartments. I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Hey" I told my mom "look over there, the guy in the white is Travis." He was sitting on the ground and playing catch with a tennis ball with someone.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"I saw you yesterday. You live in Park Sierra, don't you?" I asked Travis.

He got a confused look on his face "no I don't."

"Oh..."

**EndflashbacK**