Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter three.

[// Just so you know, this all takes place in science class unless I say otherwise. Also, the parts that are in Mrs. Dibene's class are from January to June, so it might not be exactly right.\\]

A month later...

I've officially liked my table exceot for a few things. Reid is kind of annoying. Travis is a paper thrower asshole. Earl needs to wear more deoderent, and Diana brags too much.

Ms. Dibene had a substitute today. She has the meanest substitutes. You have to be as silent as an ant or else you have to write a paragraph that she has up on the board for the day. Before we did our work, the sub had us tell her about what has happened with us. Not many people had anything to say, so we didn't talk much.

While working on the five page packet, the papers started to come. I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and started to write on it.

Why do you have to be such a paper thrower asshole?
It's fun.
I hate you.

I didn't like that much. That's not a real reason. I gave up and tried to work on the rest of my papers. The papers at least stopped for the rest of the period. Or at least until he was done with his packet.

Every tome I looked up, I glared at him. I saw the rush of pink go to his cheeks. It's a little easier to tell when a person has pale skin.

I zoned out for a while. Daydreams of my old school came rushing back to me. Memories of Zack, Michael, Brittany, and Cassandra. When I came back to reality, I was crying my eyes out and the people of the class were staring at me like I was a creep. The substitute was blaming Travis for it because I must have been staring at him. I told her that he had nothing to do with it and she let the class out early for lunch.