Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter thirty one

BEFORE SCHOOL

Crea told me that she was going to ditch Prep. We went to the court and sat. I brought speakers to listen to my ipod with because I'm awesome that way. They didn't work though.

"Crea.. There was no prep today." Megan said, walking to her court with Travis.

"Really?" Travis nodded.

"There isn't for the rest of the week" Travis said.

SCIENCE

I got to pass out papers after I was done with my work. When I passed out Travis' paper, he freaked out at me.

At the end of the period, the teacher told us that we would be getting new seats tomorrow.

P.E.

We were dancing. I really didn't want to dance with Frank. I hate looking into people's eyes and he tries to keep eye contact with me.

Travis' class came in and stuff. They went past our classes to go to the rockwall area, then came back in to put equipment away.

He would look over at me and Frank every once in a while while he was watching us all dance.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Woaaaaahhhhhhh! You look so tall from here!" I exclaimed while doing wierd stuff.

"Alex, you're wierd." Travis said as he went by.

"Why?"

"Because you were saying that stuff abd doing that thing" he imitated me. I walked down the hill with him, when I got to the bottom, my mom wasn't there. I called my mom, but she didn't answer her phone, my dad did though. He told me to walk.

I chased Travis' car when it went by. I was almost to it, when they turned the corner and stuff.

__________

November 20, 2007