Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter Thiry Three

BEFORE SCHOOL

I was playing that game all alone when I looked around. I saw Travis going to Prep. I really only noticed that he was wearing jeans. That's really not normal for him.

SCIENCE

I really don't like my new seat. I sit next to Alex. He's annoying, and doesn't do his work.

While we were working on our work, Travis and a few other people got sent to the office. I heard it was because of bad grades.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked to Math class, Frank didn't come out. They were kept in. Jessica was waiting too.

"Waiting for someone?" she asked.

"Yeah. Frank, I wanna show him my awesomeness." She looked at me funny. I held up my drawing of Zacky Vengeance that wasn't finished.

Everyone was let out at once. Travis came out first. "Hey, Frank look at my awesomeness!" I yelled.

"What is it!?" he yelled back. I held up my drawing.

"That's retarded!" Travis yelled.

"You're retarded!" was my reply.

"You don't have prep?" Frank asked.

"I'm not signed up, the lady's a bitch. I wanna go though" I said. Frank went into the library.

"You wanna go to Prep?" Travis asked.

"Well, yeah. I have noting to do in the morning besides freeze my feet off."

"I never get cold."

"I'm always cold. Even in the summer, I wear jeans. Except when I go swimming. Swimming's fun." I started rambling.

"Mr. Herschberg." Travis said while hi-fiving his P.E. teacher.

"Mr. Herschberg is scary." I said.

"Yup."

We walked down the hill in silence. The funny thing is, when I'd go around someone, he'd do the same thing on the other side. My mom got there late.