Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

The End.

November 30,2007.

BEFORE SCHOOL.

I went to hang out in my history class bacause I didn't finish my art homework. Around 8:35, Travis, Jessica, and Jake come in. They do their stuff. Jake came over to me and did annoying stuff, then left.

When I went to go to leave, Jake was all over Travis. "Stop trying to rape him, Jake. It's not nice." I said.

When I got into my first class, math I watched the relections on the glass to the door that goes to the core. I saw Travis come through.

"Did Jake put a green jacket in here?" he asked.

"Nope." He left, but came back shortly.

"Are you sure he didn't put a green jacket in here?" I nodded, then he left. I could hear him go "I found it!"

P.E.

His class was doing a demonstration in the gym since it was raining. It was a game that's like tag, but different. He ran around like a spaz and was the last to get tagged. The teams switched places, and when the game was finished, the game was 40 seconds long.

They jumped around.

SCIENCE

"I don't wanna work with you. I want the teacher to assign me to someone." I said to Jackie. I thought Travis didn't have a partner to work with. It turns out he did.

"I don't have a partner" I whined.

"Ha!" Travis laughed.

Later on, I turned around from the lab and I hear "Hey, Travis's girlfriend!" I stared at Robert "didn't you hear?" he told me "Travis and Jessica are going out." I shrugged that off, I wouldn't believe it until I saw, or heard from one of his best friends.

HISTORY

After Alex(a different one) finished playing his guitar for the class, Mr. Schulman turned on the overhead. In the corner of the screen, written sloppily in green was Jessica likes Travis.

Everyone freaked out and was asking who Travis or Jessica were. When everyone quieted down, I looked over at Frank. He looked back with a smug look on his face.

ENGLISH

"Nice note." I said to Jake as he sat down.

"How'd you know it was me?" he asked.

"You're the only person I know who'd do that."

"Yeah. They're going out now." He said.

SHIT.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked briskly to the gate, looking for Travis. When I finally spotted him, him and Jessica were kissing. Sadness came. I can hide that kind of sadness well, but only for an hour or so.

I walked next to Jee from my art class. She thinks my parents are cool.

"Hey." I said to Travis, "can I poke you?"

Hw looked at me wierd "... No."

"Pleeeeeasseeeee?"

"No." I poked him once on the arm.

"She thinks my parents are cool."

"Your parents are cool, I like their license plate."

We walked down the hill side my side until we had to go to our cars.

THE END. unless something else happens, but yeah. I'm reallllllllly sad right now.