Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter four.

[//I hope this one's a little longer and stuff. Also, I'd love that if you read it, you comment it.\\]

A long time later.

I got really tired of those papers being thrown at me every day. So I waited for the fucker to throw a piece to me again. You think I'm gonna hurt him? You thought wrong. I don't fight....

Well at least with my fists. I fight with my words, but I never start it. Or at least not on purpose.

My all-new oversized 'DEAD!' jacken moved a little bit with the wight of a paper ball landing on it. That set me off........... Just a little. I grabbed that paper ball and threw it right back to where it came from when the teacher wasn't looking.

Travis smiled. I guess that's what he's been waiting for. He threw that paper right back at me. We were throwing paper back and forth for a while.

"You and Travis would make a great couple." said Diana to me. I may have freaked out a little. I hate him. It would be the exact opposit if I went out with him! Besides, I don't even know him that well.

"Ewwwwww!" I screamed. "I don't even know him! If we went out, I'd get all paranoid and think he would rape me!"

"Surrrreeeee" Earl put in. I'm scared of Earl, he's really tall and yeah. His friends hate me for no reason. I guess.

Travis stopped for the rest of the period. Out of fear I guess..