Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter six.

I missed the first day of school because of my mom. She forgot to turn in my stuff because she's a retard. She remembered later on the first day, so when she got home from work, she took me to get my books and sign in and stuff.

I got on the bus. I knew this year was going to be different. The second stop of the bus was what I wasn't looking for. That's where Nikki gets on. We still can't get her away after what she did to us. Jeneva and Nikki got on. Since Jeneva was on first, she got the seat. I told them about my summer and why I missed the first day of school. I showed them my binder(which had pictures of Ray without his shirt on) they made fun of him and said that they weren't real.

When we got to school, I asked if Jeneva or Nikki were on my team(group of teachers) Jeneva had two classes in a row with me and Nikki didn't(thank God) I followed Jeneva around because I had no idea where my other friends were. When the morning bell rang, I followed Jeneva to my first class, science. The teacher was a fat old bearded man who looked funny.

"I wasn't here yesterday," I said sheepishly.

"What's your name?" Mr. Fat old teacher guy asked.

"Alexis Massey." I followed him into the classroom and over to the desk. He looked through his attendance thingy and told me I wasn't in there and to go to the office and see if my schedule was a mistake.

I walked down to the office which was packed with people.There was a small-ish line in front of the counselor secretary's desk so I went there. I got out my schedule and stuff and waited for my turn. The lady checked my schedule and said that he must have made a mistake. I went back to the class and before I could start, he told me that he made a mistake. He also told me that I could sit anywhere that there was an empty seat. I looked arund the room real quick, and there was only one table that wasn't full that had someone I knew at it... Travis.

I took a seat at the very end, the farthest away from him. He still looked the same, with the same clothes. He may not wear band shirts and stuff like me, but I like him. It's hs attitude.

I was all quiet until he assigned seats for us.

[[// I'd really appreciate it if you'd comment... Pleaseee? I'll love you forever\\]]