Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter seven.

OCTOBER FOURTH, 2007

[[// I'm skipping ahead for unknown reasons. \\]]

I hate early days, there's only three classes and they're really long ones too. About an hour and a half each I think. And it goes preios A, B, and C today. D, E, F on the second. I had gotten to school really early and it turned out, my friend has La Mesa Prep.

I went and sat down at our lunch spot because I had nothing better to do. After a little bit, Frank came to sit with me. I'm not too happy with Frank these days. He ignores me unless I'm with my friends or alone. It kind of sucks.

We pretty much talked about random stuff until the student store opened. Every morning we go and get a drink or something to eat. I wasn't very hungry, so I bought a drink. A Purple Izze I call it. It's blackberry flavor.

Rebecca and Sofia were getting to school. We all met and went to the spot again. Crea got out of prep about 10 minutes before the bell rang.We pretty much did retarded stuff until the bell rang. It's just what we do.

At p.e. We didn't do much. travis's elective I think was up on the field. I know he was there, but I don't know if it's p.e. or an elective, but I seriously did see him. I planned to yell 'Travis Heide sucks old guy balls!' but I decided not to. We were testing on how to punt a football. I got a 18 out of 20. Not too bad seeing as I've never punted a football before that.

This girl, Kathy was getting picked on by these other girls. No matter how much I hat Kathy, I decided to try to stop them. I went up to Mr. P.E. Teacher Gut and asked him if I could cuss. He asked me why and I gave the true reason. He told me no and just left it be with them. After that class, Kathy was complaining that she was going to put them in the bully box(a thing where you get your bullys in trouble) Until the bell rang.

In science, We had to take a test. If you needed a calculator, you had to give the teacher one of your shoes so yeah. The test was kind of hard, but really easy at the same time. On my way to put my test on the file cabinet, I slipped but didn't fall. On the way back to get my shoe, I almost fell even more. And then I slipped again on the way to my desk. Putting on my shoe wasn't a problem though.

I pretended to work on the next week's assignment, the Deluxe Reading Tour. I looked over at Travis. He was having a staring contest woth Jackie. I actually work a little on my work, then I feel like I'm being watched. I looked up and he was staring at me. I tried to stare back, but I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and then I freaked out. I tried to divert my attention to the guy who sits by me. It helped out a little. I looked back at Travis and he was laughing hard...