Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter eight.

OCTOBER FIFTH, 2007.

It was p.e. and we had to do a test of sorts. It was in the guys locker room. As we walked in, it hit me that the guys were changing. I looked through the crowd of guys to see if I could see Travis. While we were walking into the bathrooms, he ran buy with his shirt half off. His friend was chasing him.

My teacher started to yell at them for interrupting our testing. While the whole testing started, another teacher made the guys sing a song while they were dressing, then they could go. About fifteen peole stayed to watch us test. I looked back at Travis. He was talking to some girl. A very familiar girl, but I couldn't quite put my finger on her... They were laking quietly. Then all of a sudden, he pulls her into a passionate kiss. I freaked out...


"I won't suffer, be broken, get tired or wasted" I heard as I woke up.

As I got ready for school, I thought about that dream and if it could have had a message. I got on Mibba and tried to make a journal. The journals were all not working, but I noticed a new icon thingy that said chat. I made a thing on there about my dream and then waited. By the time I had to leave for school, there was no response.

I told the story to my friends -not that they would care- and yeahh. I was nervous all day. When I got home, I checked to see if there was any resopne to my thing. People thought that I should tell him that I like him. All weekend, I was thinking about how I could tell Travis that I like him.