Alone

Chapter 5: Sarah

Nothing could ruin my good day. Nothing.

Oh boy was I wrong.

"Darling. Sarah... Sarah needs to move on. Its been 3 months." the doctor told me. I had gotten a newer nicer one.

"But its been 3 months and John is up now." I said not ready to let anyone go.

"I know, but Sarah Sarah was injured more severily then John... so maybe we can just let her go?" the doctor said kindly.

i started to cry.

"but why?" I asked.

"She needs to be let go. You think about it. I will come back in a little bit." she said hastily noticing my brothers glare at making me cry and suggesting such a thing. i was in charge of everyone. There lives I guess. So if I didn't want to sign anything nothing was gonna happen to them. Right?

"Katherine, just think about it ok?" John asked.

"ok." I said.

I layed in my bed at the hospital for a long time. Thinking really.

It was night time now. I was waiting from an answer form God.

It wasn't god that came to see me. It was Sarah.

"katherine. You need to let me go. I will be your gaurdian angle. I am ready to move on. be with god. You understand right?" she asked.

"yeah, but i dohn't want to let you go." I said back not believing what I saw.

"I know, but would you rather me stay here, not being able to talk to you, or be with God and whe you really needed me you would hear my voice to talk to you, telly ou what to do?" she asked softly.

"I guess so." I said still unsure.

"Well sign those papers. John made it back. i never will. I'll see you in your next life little sis. I'll be around if you need me." she said.

" I love you." I said.

"I love you too." and with that she dissapered.