Status: Done. Not doing a sequel unless I think of something perfect and far from cheesy. Not likely I'll find it.

Just a Little Sadistic

Her fatal mistake.

Erik and I walk around the mall looking for Jessica. We spot her sitting on a black bench, her short skirt inching up her thigh, her long dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders, her thumbs typing away on her phone.

When she sees us she stands up and shrieks, “Erik! Baby, come here.” The two of them share a sloppy kiss and I stand there awkwardly. “Oh, Daniel,” she suddenly pauses, turning to me. She walks over and presses herself against me. I have the sudden urge to spit on her face but I resist.

“Nice to know you’re,” I pause and look at her up and down, “still doing pretty shitty.” She backhands me across the face and people walking by turn to stare. All I do is smile devilishly at her.

Erik holds his arms out and Jessica walks into them and glares at me. I’m still smiling when Erik asks me if I want to hang out with them tonight. I think about it and accept. I have nothing better to do anyway.

We walk downtown - Erik and Jessica hand in hand - and head for the bar. As we start to head inside I begin to feel a little uneasy and I tell them I’ll meet up with them later after advising Jessica to go to hell after she shot me an insult.

I lean against the brick building outside and feel the cool air on my face. I run my hand through my thick, dark cherry red hair. I hear laughter down the street and turn my head towards it. I notice three girls giggling. The first has blond hair pulled into a pony tail and is tall. The second also has blond hair only a little darker than the first girl’s and hers is loose and wavy. The last girl is the one I notice most. The way her black hair contrasts against her pale skin, the way her dark dress compliments her curves. I can’t help but stare. When she looks up, her bright silver blue eyes are so light that they almost glow. Her blue eyes contrast against my heavily dark gray ones.

It all lasted about one second. The trio of girls began to walk away and I caught myself running up to them before tapping on the girl’s shoulder - the one with black hair and light eyes.

“Do you have any cigarettes?” I ask, smile plain on my lips. She looked confused and a little awkward before answering me.

“I don’t smoke,” she said softly. My smile didn’t falter as I continued to stand there. She looked down, then up. “Don’t you have a pack in your pocket?”

“I suppose I do,” I say, refusing to break my eyes away from her. “I was just looking for a way to talk to you.” I grin spread onto my face as she blushes. The friend in the middle tugs on her arm and tells her it’s time to leave before hitting me with a dirty look.

I wink at her and walk back to the bar. I think of the things I could do to her, things that would really fuck her up, things that would destroy her, things that are just plain wrong to do or even think about doing.

I don’t look back at the girls, but continue to walk and I feel confident - as I always do when I get a girls attention.

Walking through the doors I spot Jessica plainly sitting on some guy’s lap and I wonder where Erik is. I see him after a few moments, sitting on a stool drinking a large glass of something I can’t identify.

“I told you your girl sucks,” I shoot before flipping my head in her direction. He follows it and sees her.

“Fuck it,” he says. “We should leave.” I nod and we leave the building including Jessica and the man she’s straddling.

The next night I meet a girl with dark brown hair as I’m walking downtown. I had bumped into her, knocking her coffee to the ground. I offered to buy her a new one and she accepted. Once again, as we talked, I thought of the sadistic things I could do to this girl if she came home with me. I hardly paid attention to a word she’d said.

When the silence hit I could tell she was really into me. The way her green eyes sparkled, the way she smiled while leaning her chin into the palm of her hand, the way she nervously tucked away a strand of hair behind her ear. I leaned back in my chair and smirked at her while raising an eyebrow.

“Would you like to come to my place?” I suggested. The sadistic thoughts in my head spun, getting eager. She nodded in agreement.

That was her fatal mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short, usually they're longer.
Subscribe and comment! =]