Status: Done. Not doing a sequel unless I think of something perfect and far from cheesy. Not likely I'll find it.

Just a Little Sadistic

At least several ***s.

Two men - police officers - burst into the room, their guns hands hovering against their gun holsters. My first reaction was to protect Ebony who was now waking up.

"Step away from the girl!" the first officer yells. He has light brown hair and thick stubble while the other has a shaved head. My stomach is in knots. I don't know how these two found me here and I just wish Ebony wasn't here to witness everything unravel.

When I turn my head away from the two men, Ebony is sitting up, sheets clutched over her bare body, looking at the two officers frantically and then at me.

"Daniel! What's going on?" she shrieks, obviously scared. My eyes flip to the ceiling and I feel like shit, bringing her into this. When I don't answer her she shouts my name again.

"Come on, stud. You're coming with us," the first officer snorts. His gun is now in his hand and pointed at me. Officer number two moves in toward Ebony and motions for her to get up. She shakes her head nervously and looks at me as I get handcuffs put on my wrists.

"I said get up!" Policeman number two says.

"I'm not dressed," she whispers. I bite the inside of my cheek. I want to beat the shit out of the officers, who smirk when she says this.

"Then get the fuck dressed," one orders. Ebony blushes and reaches to the floor for a shirt and a pair of underwear and pants, careful to keep the thin sheets clutched to her chest.

My heart beats fast as officer number two tries to get the best look he can.

"Hey, leave her alone! Don't look at her like that!" I shout. I'm instantly shoved against the wall harshly.

"Don't say anything," officer one warns.

She dresses as quickly as she can without the blanket exposing her. The process takes about twenty seconds and the policeman immediately grabs her arm and pushes her forward.

"Don't touch her!" The man presses me against the wall once more and gives me one more warning.

"I'm sorry but I don't understand what's going on," Ebony interrupts quietly. She looks at me and it looks as if she's about to cry. She looks directly into my eyes and I look away.

"Are you aware this man has committed at least several murders?" I make brief eye contact with Ebony and I see tears running down her eyes. I can practically see her heart beat through her shirt.

"Is this true?"

I don't say anything. There's a large pause before one officers leads me out of the room and the other stays with Ebony, explaining to her that she needs to be brought in for questioning. I can hear her sobs from down the stairs.

The officer shoves me into his car and drives away. As I look back I see Ebony being led from the house in another car. But the thing is, I don't regret anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short. But I thought it might make up for my lack of updating since I just updated before writing this.

Subscribe and comment! :)