Status: Done. Not doing a sequel unless I think of something perfect and far from cheesy. Not likely I'll find it.

Just a Little Sadistic

My pleasure.

A few days later I call Ebony and ask her if she wants to “hang out” and as I predicted, she said yes. She tells me she’s at work but I can stop by around six, which is when her shift ends. She tells me she works at an upscale restaurant by the waterfront. I agree to stop by around that time.

A little after six thirty in the evening I pull up to the restaurant and notice it’s very busy. I’m wearing a pair of dark jeans and I crisp white button up shirt with the sleeves halfway rolled up.

When I step into the restaurant I notice a lot of couples sitting in small sections or large groups of older adults but no children whatsoever.

I notice Ebony almost right away as she says goodbye to a sweet elderly couple getting ready to leave. Her black hair is pulled in a high ponytail and it swings lightly as she laughs at something the woman says to her. She’s wearing a pair of tight dark-wash jeans that hug her butt and thighs perfectly and a long sleeved black v-neck and despite what some may think of her tight fitting pants and dipped shirt, she looks very innocent and sweet - something I haven’t seen in a while.

After the elderly man and woman walk away she spots me and smiles causing me to smile right back at her. She holds up her index finger to signal me to give her a minute. I nod and wait at the front entrance.

Ebony comes back a few minutes later with her black jacket pulled on and purse over her shoulder. She smiles at me and we leave.

About ten minutes later we’re sitting across from each other sharing a small bowl of strawberry ice cream. We talk casually and I find out that Ebony is almost twenty years old and lives in a cozy house just outside of town, has an older sister who is now married and pregnant, her parents are distant and she’s been working at the restaurant just short of a year because it pays well. She’s also always reading something and is very shy.

The more I talk to her the more I know and the more I think it’s a good idea to string her along.

“So, with your parents, what happened?” I ask.

She shrugs and plays the spoon around the empty ice cream bowl. I’m not totally sure that was a good thing to ask, but I want to earn her trust.

“There’s nothing really to explain. My sister moved out when she was eighteen and got married to Brian. My parents were never lenient with anything so once Alicia was gone I was the one they’d blame. We would just always fight. It’s not a big deal.” I didn’t really know what to say to that.

“I’m sorry about that. I was never close to my parents either.” Actually it was more like we were okay with each other until I started acting out and they noticed something was different about me. The more they tried to help me with things like therapy, the more I drifted and resented them. None of this I told Ebony. I didn’t want to bother her with my “condition”, as my parents put it.

She suddenly smiles at me from across the table; a sweet smile that shows sympathy and trust.

“I’ll give you a ride home,” I offer with a smile. She looks at me with her head resting on her palm, the same little smile on her face. I raise an eyebrow while keeping my smirk.

“I’d like that. But my car is still at work...”

“I’ll pick you up and drive you to the restaurant tomorrow. What time do you want me to get you?” Her trust is everything.

“Are you sure? You don’t have to go out of your way for me.”

“No, don’t worry. It’s fine, I want to.” I offer a smile and her eyes brighten. She nods.

As we leave the building I think, I really need a cigarette. I hadn’t smoked all day. During the entire time I’ve been with Ebony I refrained from smoking remembering that night outside of the bar when she told me she doesn’t smoke. I would have wondered if she was serious but the disgusted look on her face stopped me.

We arrive at my car and I hold her door open for her like a perfect gentleman before rushing over to my own side. I start the car and drive down streets with Ebony’s direction.

Stopping in front of her house I see that’s it’s a cozy two story home and it looks new. She has few neighbors where she lives which is on a long narrow road that heads up into a hill with trees surrounding the property.

I hurry to the other side of the car to open Ebony’s door. I take her hand confidently before walking her to the door.

“Thank you for taking me out and driving me home,” she tells me. It’s very dark out and I can hardly make her out although the darkness feeds the evil side of me. I try to push the sadistic thoughts back as we stand in front of her door.

“It was my pleasure.” I take her hand and graze it with my lips. I do my best not to push her inside the house and do what I do best. I feel Ebony looking at me although I know she doesn’t see the corrupt grin planted into my lips.

Before she can walk into her house that offered her safety I place my fingertips lightly against the skin of her jawline and feel a sense of calm run through her body as she begins to relax with me. Because of our height differences I lean down as smoothly as I can to press my lips gently against hers. Without wanting to push things too far for barely knowing her the kiss lasts only a few seconds - but a few blissful seconds at that.

There was no doubt that I wanted more, and to do things my way but I had to cut our contact short. But then again, there was always tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates! :(

Subscribe and comment!