Status: Done. Not doing a sequel unless I think of something perfect and far from cheesy. Not likely I'll find it.

Just a Little Sadistic

Guilty.

I pick Ebony up around eleven in the morning the next day. Her dark hair is in a messy bun, small wavy strands falling around her face, and she’s wearing a white button up shirt with a pair of dark pants. She looks cute, as always.

As she climbs into my car I send her a friendly smile which she returns. Halfway through the silent car ride my phone starts to ring and I answer it with one hand still firmly on the wheel.

“Hey, man.” It’s Erik. I glance at Ebony who is looking out the window, watching the scenery pass us. I don’t know if we’re quiet because she feels awkward or she’s tired or any other possibility. I glue my eyes back on the road.

“What’s up?” I ask, a hint of irritation in my voice.

“You should stop by soon. Also, I’m sorry about before. I shouldn’t have shoved you like that and shit.”

“Don’t worry about it.” I could see where he was coming from and I didn’t blame him for being upset with me. Plus, if he didn’t shove me into the crowd I wouldn’t have stumbled upon Ebony. Killing Jessica just gave me more and more perks as time passed. I had made the right decision.

“Anyway, come by my place soon and we can hang out.” I tell Erik I plan on it after I drop Ebony off at work.

I arrive at Erik’s small and cramped apartment about ten minutes after I drop Ebony off at the restaurant. He tells me what I did to Jessica is wrong and not sane although we’re best friends no matter what. Basically, we’re good again. Erik had always been one to cave first. He never wanted to argue with his friends or anyone, really.

Once everything is settled between the two of us we decide to go to a bar just up the street from his place.

We walk in the bar, him in dark pants and a faded black t-shirt and me in similar jeans and dark green shirt. A blond girl immediately hooks to Erik’s arm. Her large breasts are practically popping out of her pink top as she walks off with him and he looks back at me and gives me a thumbs up. I laugh lightly and walk away to get a drink.

Sitting on a high stool I notice a man with long, light brown hair slurring nonsense to someone three seats down from him. Not too long later he’s starting to get aggressive and pushes an innocent bystander out of his way. An employee gets involved and kicks the man out and actually shakes his fist at him.

I continue to drink my beer when a girl with brown hair cut short of her shoulders and cut straight across her bangs taps on my shoulder. I immediately notice a sleeve of tattoos on her right arm. She smiles at me sexily and I decide she’s cute and maybe worth my time.

“I’m Emily,” she tells me. She leans in closer to me giving me a good look at her cleavage. I return my eyes to her smiling face and place a hand over her own.

“That’s a pretty name. I’m Daniel.” I try not to admit to myself that I’m not very enthusiastic about hooking up with her.

The very next day I wake up alone in my very messy bed. It takes a while for my eyes to open and my mouth feels dry. I look around the room trying to recall the events of the night before. I remember the girl, Emily. When I stand up and stretch my arms in front of me, yawning, I also remember having her, Erik, and the blond girl attached to him come over to my place for the night.

Last night. I flip on the lights to my house as Erik stumbles and holds onto the blond’s arm, trying his best not to look as smashed as he really is - and failing. Emily giggles and pinches my side. She leans up towards me and whispers. She asks where my bedroom is.

“Right this way, darling.” She laughs again and follows me across the hardwood floor. As we walk I can hear Erik and his girl walk the other way to another bedroom. I guide Emily up the stairs to my bedroom.

I realize at this point, I have no intention of killing anyone tonight. Earlier that day I was thinking thoroughly about bringing innocents home and doing something other than sex and drinking. Since Emily had tapped on my shoulder my drive for massacre had lowered to a safe minimum.

I’m pulled out of my thoughts as Emily races in front of me and sits on the end of my large cushioned bed and crossed one thin leg over the other. Her eyes turn dark and full of lust. I turn my charm on, arching the corners of my lips up seductively and raise my eyebrow. I can tell she wants to be seductive and thrilling for me - a new experience. She was dead wrong. Once my charm was turned on and my demeanor turned dark I noticed her surrender and weakness in her eyes. My dominance had obviously already overpowered her.

As I walk closer to her I begin to tower over her sitting frame. She’s surprised how my demeanor had changed so thoroughly, so quickly.

After placing my hand on her shoulder I ease her back against the bed and entangle my other hand in her soft, straight hair. I hover slightly over her body but let my hips linger against hers. She wastes no time to kiss me and run her fingers roughly through my hair. I kiss her back, my tongue moving against hers.

There’s nothing romantic or sweet about this moment. I know she’s eager to get me inside her but I hold back. Part of me wants to do this and the other part of me... I don’t know what it wants.

My right hand finds my way under her bra and her own hand dives to the hem of my pants. Or tries to. Before her hands can go any farther I take it and pull it away from my waist and I sit up a little, my hand still refusing to leave her bra. I look at her and she looks confused and impatient.

“Is there a problem?” Emily tries to smile to lighten up her frustration but it doesn’t work very well. I feel a pang of frustration myself but also guilt. But guilt for what, I don’t know.

“Can you leave?” I don’t even try to lay it down gently. Why waste my own time?

“Fine!” she screeches. She crawls out from underneath me and rushes out of the room. I lay there and wait to hear the front door slam. But instead I hear the spare bedroom open and shut. I guess she decided to join Erik and the blond.

I take off my shirt and pants, leaving myself only in a pair of boxers and crawl under my covers. I shove my face under the cold pillow. I suffer from their loud sex in the other room for a while before I finally fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's about goddamn time, right? I'm so sorry for the late update. I haven't felt like writing lately. But I suppose that's no excuse. But I hope this was good enough!

Subscribe and comment!!! =D