Status: Done. Not doing a sequel unless I think of something perfect and far from cheesy. Not likely I'll find it.

Just a Little Sadistic

Mistake.

I walk Ebony to her front door and smile down at her charmingly. She looks up at me and smiles back shyly and I bite the inside of my cheek. She looks at her door then back up at me, my body towering over her. I see her playing with her fingers awkwardly as if she’s trying to make a quick decision.

“Would you like to come inside?” she asks. It’s hard to contain my joy. Being inside her house would benefit me. I would know the way around well and it could help me get to know her at least a little better.

I grin wildly at her and her lips curve up lightly. God she’s cute.

“That would be lovely.”

I follow her inside as she unlocks her door and steps inside. I see dark hardwood floors, red, and tan colored walls and high ceilings. A living area with a large comfortable looking couch sits to the left of me with a staircase in front of me. There’s also a large archway to my right that leads to the kitchen and dining room. I assume the bedrooms and everything else is upstairs.

Ebony gestures for me to sit on the couch.

“Would you like anything to drink?”

“A water would be nice,” I tell her, a smile still on my face. When she leaves the room I eye the staircase, curious to the rest of the house. Including the bedroom.

I bite the inside of my cheek again and throw my arm around the back of the couch and wait for her to return. I look out the window and see houses not too far away. Her house isn’t as secluded as mine. If I was to do anything to her, it would have to be at my own place.

Before my mind can wander too far, Ebony returns with a clear glass of water and hands it to me, smiling innocently. I thank her and take a sip. It’s then that I notice two large stacks of books so high that it looks like it may just fall over. Before I can ask about what books she likes and other things relative, a dog barks cheerfully and I hear it running to us from another room.

A small husky puppy enters the room. It’s mostly black but has large white spots on it’s face and chest. It barks again and looks at me. The bark isn’t friendly. It says, “this is my house and you better leave. I know you’re bad.”

I smile and try to laugh it off so Ebony doesn’t feel the bad vibe now coming from me. She looks between me and the dog a little nervously before standing up and smoothing out her skirt.

“This is Hunter.” Hunter growls and advances slightly towards me. “That’s strange. He’s usually very friendly.” Her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Before anything else can happen I stand up and stretch my arms out a little. “Dogs can be a little strange,” I laugh. “I should probably get going.”

Ebony rushes to my side and tells me to let her walk me to the door and I tell her okay. She walks outside with me and shuts the door behind her. She stuffs her hands in her pocket. I figure at this time that it’s time to get closer with her and move on a little.

I lean against the side of the house and look down at her. Her big blue eyes look up at me and I smile. Now was the time.

I say, “I’d like to see more of you, Ebony.” Seduction creeps into my voice and I know she picks up on it. She takes a step toward me and now we’re inches apart. She nods.

“I want to see more of you too.” I grin wildly. Perfect.

Over the next four months or so, things have gone swimmingly with Ebony. We were now “official” as she put it. Sometimes she would stay at my house and sometimes I would stay at hers. So far everything was going the way I wanted it too. I was extremely close to her now and had earned her trust.

Of course Erik knew what I was doing. I was luring her closer and closer very slowly. He tried to talk me out of it numerous times although it just sparked more imagination and ideas to it. “It’s so wrong and you shouldn’t do it. I hope you realize what you’re getting yourself into,” he had told me once. Of course I ignored him and let my mind wander.

I walk up the front steps to her house and slip the key - which she had given me recently - into the lock (another perk of being with her). I step into her cozy home and immediately hear Hunter begin to bark. Running into the main hallway he bares his teeth at me. I smile at the dog and snap my teeth together teasingly.

Ignoring Hunter I walk up the stairs and to Ebony’s bedroom.

“Honey, I’m home!” I chime, laughing lightly. Ebony calls out a hello from another room. I lean against the doorframe for a few moments before she emerges from the bathroom wearing a pair of light pink boy short underwear and a tight white camisole. When I notice she’s not wearing a bra my back stiffens.

She smiles at me and climbs on top of her large and tall bed. She crosses her legs and pushes her rectangular, black rimmed glasses further up her nose. Her black hair cascades over he shoulders and covers some bare skin on her chest above the tank top. She looks great, even for a night in.

I smirk at her and raise an eyebrow. She pats the spot next to her and smiles again.

“Why don’t you come over here?” I hold out my arms as if waiting for a large hug. Sighing and rolling her eyes she crawls to the end of the bed and walks over to me, my arms still outstretched.

Her arms wrap around my waist and her body presses gently against mine. She looks up at me.

“Give daddy a kiss,” I grin from ear to ear.

“Excuse me?” she screeches loudly. “I don’t want to refer to you as that.” Her eyes are wide and she takes a step back, arms hanging at her sides.

“It was a joke.” I laugh some more and she punches me lightly in the arm. I stop laughing and start to advance toward her. Her body is touching me again. I kiss her demandingly and hook my hand over the small of her back. Her hands clutch my t-shirt. I deepen the kiss and enter my tongue into her mouth, moving with hers.

I get aroused and move my hand down her back and to her butt, grabbing it gently before I move to her thighs. The leg my hand holds lifts ever so slightly and starts to wrap itself around my own. I squeeze her warm thigh. Taking my other hand and holding her other leg, I gently and carefully lift her up so her legs are wrapped around my waist. My hands feel the bare skin of her legs, savoring the touch.

Ebony clings to my body as I hold her and kiss her. I don’t waste any time moving to the bed. I lay her down on the fluffy blankets then begin to crawl on top of her. I take off her glasses and set them carefully on the table near the bed.

Taking my left hand, I move it under her camisole and feel her bare stomach. It lingers there before I decide to move it up to her breasts. We’ve never gotten farther than this.

Something about Ebony: she’s a virgin. I really do respect that and actually like the idea. One of us always stops themselves. She doesn’t want it to be a spur of the moment thing and surprisingly neither do I.

A dark feeling runs through my body. I don’t know what I want. Sex? Murder? Both? I know that if I don’t stop myself now, I’ll act on impulse and make a mistake. I could ruin my plans with Ebony.

I groan deeply and roll off of her body.

So I tell her, “Let’s go to sleep.”

“Daniel. Wake up, Daniel!” The voice calling my name is soft and quiet, but rushed and worried. I groan into my pillow and pull the body next to me as close as I can. All I want is sleep.

The voice comes again. “Daniel I think someone is outside. Someone may be trying to break in!” My heart skips a beat from excitement. My hand darts toward Ebony’s mouth and clamps tightly over it, keeping her quiet. Her breathing gets louder. I listen intently and after a moment I hear shuffling and bumping outside the nearest window, but on the ground floor. My eyes shoot open and I kiss Ebony’s cheek hurriedly.

“I’ll be back soon,” I shout at her quietly while pulling on my jeans. She shouts after me to be careful. Whoever this asshole is just made a mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates. :(

Subscribe and comment!! :)