Status: Active, I'll update as much as possible

Open Your Eyes, I'm Watching You

01

I hurried down the stairs. I was going to be late to my first day of work. Of course. I grabbed my bag and ran out the front door. I got in my car and drove as quickly as I could to Borders. It's a big bookstore. I used to go there and sit out back, looking over the water, and read. I got inside and my boss smiled at me.
"One minute late." He said, looking at his watch.
"I'm so, so sorry." I said, blushing. He laughed.
"It's okay it's your first day." He told me to put my stuff in the back room. I hurried back out, fixing my nametag as I went. I ran right into someone. I stepped back and looked at the books on the floor.
"I am so sorry," I kneeled down and grabbed a few books. I watched the hands that were picking up the other books. I looked up and my breathing stopped.
"It's okay," the guy said, smiling.
"Are-are you sure?" I asked.
"Yea," he laughed. I handed him his books.
"Well, okay," I said, looking down.
"Do you work here?" he asked.
"Yep," I said shyly.
"Can you show me where the history books are?" he asked.
"Uh, I can try." I laughed.
"Is it your first day?" he asked as we started walking.
"Yes," I bit my lip. I found a history section and turned down the aisle. "Okay, history books." He smiled.
"Thanks. I'm Michael by the way." He said, holding out a hand.
"I'm Sealy," I said, shaking his hand.
"Wow, interesting name." he said.
"My dad was a Navy Seal, that’s kind of how they came up with it." I admitted.
"Oh, well, it's very pretty." He smiled. I blushed.
"Thanks," I looked back and saw my boss watching me. "I should probably get back to work." I said nervously.
"Alright, maybe I'll see you around." He said.
"Yea, bye." I walked away. I kept my distance, but watched him. He was gorgeous. He had dark brown eyes, slightly shaggy brown hair, perfect bone structure. When he left I wished I could have run after him. I got back to work. I was a little disappointed that I was working on a Saturday but I didn't have many other choices, since I'm in high school. When work was over I made my way over to my best friend, Shawn's house. She was waiting impatiently outside for me.
"Sealy! Guess what?!" she squealed, running over to me.
"What?" I asked.
"We are so going to a party! A freaking college party!" she yelped.
"But…" I couldn't think of an argument.
"We are going. Get inside. You need a better outfit." She demanded, grabbing my arm. Great, I was going to a party..
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter. hope everyone enjoys it(:
- Lexi

copyright 2009 ; Hey Miss Lexi