Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

There are a lot of things to be kept secret.

Rowen's P.O.V

It was the weirdest thing. They actually get along?

I stood there with a baffled expression, as Kazaf (who yesterday was about to beat Gerard into a pulp) and Gerard fool around like they're buddies?

Apparently, they found something in common with.

"Hey, Rowen you up for hunting tonight?" Kazaf said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah sure." My eyes darted to Gerard who smiled.

"Mind if I come along? I mean, it would be actually cool to see what you guys do." said Gerard.

Me and Kazaf cocked a brow.

"You actually want to see one of your kind get brutally ripped into shreds?" I said, mimicking ripping something apart in mid air.

"Yeah dude, I'm used to it seeing I told the kid here all she knows. It'll be kinda nauseous to see" Kazaf said, ruffling my hair.

Gerard was about to say something when I cut him off,

"Hey! I'm not a kid!! and..and! No! You didn't thought me everything I know! I thought myself things too!" I protested like a five-year old making both of them howl in laughter.

I glared at both of them. Gah stupid vampires.

I walked over to my bed, ignoring them rolling on the floor still laughing and reached under my bed to get an metal suit case.

I pushed the locks hearing the 'click' and it popped open.

Kazaf stopped laughing and his mouth hit the floor, I smirked at his expression.

"Oh. My. God" Kazaf said, his eyes wide as he stood up walked beside me eying the objects in the suite case

"I have never seen so much weapons in my life" Kazaf muttered, dazzled.

Yes it was weapons. I've been dreaming the day when I would confront Stefan and kill him and his coven, but when I meet Gerard..

Gerard ceased his laughter and walked beside me also, his eyes wide as saucers. He shifted uncomfortably.

I gulped as Kazaf touched a gun that had a tag on it. It said 'To: Stefan written with my hand writing

Shifting, I yanked the gun away from Kazaf, quickly putting it back and slamming the case.

My eyes looked at Gerard again who was starring at the bed motionless.

"Hey dude, you alright?" Kazaf asked waving his hand on Gerard's face. Did I forget to tell you that Kazaf doesn't know that Gerard is part of the Avventura coven. He just thinks that Gerard is a nomad vampire whom I just casually met when I was hunting.

God. I really don't want to repeat the whole fight scene yesterday. There are a lot of things to be kept secret.

I gulped again grabbing his arm and pulling him outside of my room.

"Kazaf can we have a minute?" I said, smiling nervously as I went outside pulling Gerard.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked, worried.

Gerard jerked back and smiled faintly, "Yeah I guess."

I sighed "Look Gerard, I think it's best if you don't come hunt-"

"I still wanna go" He cut me off.

I shook my head "No Gerard, you don't. Please it's fine don't lie that you do."

"But I do. Look sorry if I went shocked. Everything in your particular world is new to me. If it helps I hate my father" Said Gerard, smiling.

I sighed and felt my lips tug along as well.

"Fine, but if you feel sick--"

"I won't! I promise!" Gerard said cutting me off again.

I sighed, and kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys think the hunt will go well?

Haha. Gah. just came home from school today.
First day of school year 2010!!

I hate it. 'Cause all of the teachers are like "How was your christmas and new year? blah blah blah."

Gah