Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

Letters

Rowen's P.O.V

"Bastard! Get away from them!" Alec yelled and pointed at Gerard.

"What the hell Alec? Who's got your balls in tight knots?" Kazaf asked, with a bewildered expression.

"Him! That bastard of a vampire over there!!" Alec pointed at Gerard.

Alec lunged at Gerard strangling him.

Gerard was gasping for air.
I look around and saw a small broken bottle on the porch, my eyes grew wide as saucers.

"Kazaf! Alec drank a 'potion'!!" I yelled, and with a 'swoosh' I was at Alec side yanking him away from Gerard.

Kazaf ran to my side and helped me pull Alec away.

"Let me have him! Voi ingrato piccolo bastardo!" Alec growled. [You ungrateful little bastard!]

I used all my strength to pull him away and it worked.
Alec crashed to the ground and me and Kazaf held him down as he struggled to stand up.

"Kazaf! Gerard! Hold him down while I go get the antidote" I ordered.

Kazaf nodded and with a 'woosh' he was holding Alec firmly down
Gerard looked blankly to the ground.

"Gerard!" my voice jerked him from his thoughts and he ran to Alec

I ran quickly to the house.

"Dad?" My voice echoed in the empty house.

"Dad!?" I repeated and glanced at the clock 4:30pm
He should be here by now.

I shrugged it off and ran to the bathroom and rummaged thorough the first aid kit getting the huge injection with the yellowish substance in it.

This was for Alec if he ever used the 'potion' he would be on a rampage. That usually happens with newbies when they're untrained. They don't know how to control the powers yet so they usually explode.

"Got it!" I exclaimed as I ran back outside.

Kazaf and Gerard were struggling to hold Alec down as he kicked and screamed.

"Shh.." I cooed as covered his mouth.

"It's gonna be fine." I said, as plunged the needle on his arm.

He screamed and kicked more as he arched his back in pain.

"Hold him down!" I ordered.

Kazaf and Gerard did so.
Soon Alec's screaming and kicking ceased down and he fell unconscious

Kazaf lifted him back to his room.
Me and Gerard followed quickly.

Alec laid down almost lifeless I looked at him blankly, I couldn't understand. Alec already knew Gerard was a vampire when I almost killed him in the woods, but why is Alec angry at Gerard?

Little did I know the question was soon to be answered.

Kazaf and Gerard left me in Alec's room to get some air.

I looked around his room and saw an envelope on his desk.
I quickly grabbed it and saw there was nothing on it.
I saw that it was from someone very classy for it had a wax seal on it.

The seal was already broken so I didn't see the harm in opening it.

Dear Rowena,

You probably don't remember who I am but we use to know each other very much.
I'm one of your mother's close friends.
Just so you know I want my son, Gerard back. He keeps saying that he found a better place and I might guess it's with you.

Look, I don't want my son falling for the daughter of the person who chose to live a normal life instead of having an eternal one and I don't want him to fall for the daughter of the woman who broke my heart.

So lets make a deal I'll give you your Daddy back IF you give my son back.

Better make it quick princess, Uncle Stefan doesn't have much patience left.


I dropped the letter my mouth hanging open..
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no!!!
subscribe/comment.

I love you guys so much!
I have so many readers and subscribers now!!!
Thank you :)