Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

He's gone!

It was clear white room, the brightness blinded my eyes.
I squinted to see three people smiling at me.
Dad, Gerard, and Kazaf

Some one was missing.

I turned around to see a horrified Alec.

He looked at me with pleading eyes as a smoke of darkness was enveloping him.

"Rowen.." He murmured.

"Alec!!" I screamed as I ran to him, but as I ran he got more and more far away.

My knees buckled and I fell to the ground.

I groaned and tried to stand up but Alec's horrifying scream sent me paralyzed on the spot.

He tried to reach out to me as I tried to crawl my way to him, but he was just to far away.

Alec screamed my name as the darkness took him


"ALEC!!" I screeched as shot up from bed.

"What! What happened what!?!" Kazaf groggily said as he woke up.

Kazaf darted his eyes towards me "Rowen! your awake!"

It was like he wasn't there as I tried to stand up.

"No! You shouldn't do that! You're still weak!" He said as he tried to gently lay me down.

I completely ignored him as pushed past him and went my way to the door. I also ignored the throbbing pain in my whole body. I only had one thing in mind. Alec. I sensed something bad, terribly bad.

"Alec!!" I yelled as I opened his bedroom door to only find him sleeping, still in the same state as I left him.

"He hasn't woke up yet." Kazaf spoke from behind me.

I shook my head "How long have I been out?"

Kazaf licked his lips before he spoke "Uh, 3 days."

"3 days!?" my eyes widened with a baffled expression.

I leaned on the walls and slid down.

"Alec hasn't woken up since then?" I asked

Kazaf just shook his head.

"Oh my God, somethings wrong! Something terribly wrong!" I screeched.

Kazaf knelt down beside me "What's wrong Row? What did you sense?"

I knew that Kazaf knew everything about me and Alec especially the 'Twin Thing', but there was something wrong. I couldn't feel him. Alec. He always used to be there at the back of my mind, but now it's just an empty space.

"It's Alec, I can't..I can't feel him Kazaf, he isn't there anymore. I can' sense what's happening to him! It's like he's gone!" Is sobbed and looked back at Alec sleeping form almost dead.

"Gone?"

"Gone! Kazaf! He's gone! The twin thing I can't do it! I think something has gone terribly wrong!"

Kazaf nodded "Your Dad hasn't come home yet too."

I shot up and mentally slapped myself. Dad! He was still in trouble. I had no choice. I can't do it alone. It seems that everyone of my family is being taken away. It's now or never.

"Kazaf, I have to tell you something.."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe

Poor Alec =(