Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

Stubborn.

I struggled to stand up, but the throbbing pain of my body and the tears that blurred my vision caused me to collapse on the dirt.

With a sigh, I struggled no more, I just laid there waiting for the darkness to envelope the sky.

But alas, the sun was at it's highest point! Birds chirping merrily, the sound of the green leaves ruffling beneath the wind.

It would take hours, but did I care? No. At that very moment the only thing I wanted was to be taken by the darkness, like how Alec was taken in my dreams.

I closed my eyes.

A wisp of dark some that engulfed me, taken me to a place unknown, I wouldn't mind.
The things that I cared the most is being slowly but painfully taken away from me.
First Mom, Dad, Alec, and Gerard! Pretty soon Kazaf will be next and I would be left alone probably bleeding and pathetic, slowly melting into the darkness.

Dramatic? Probably.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud 'swoosh'

I flinched "G-Gerard?"

Another 'swoosh'

I opened my eyes, it was closed for a long time for the brightness of the sun blinded me.

Nothing. There was nothing.

"Gerard?" I called again,

"Not likely," A smooth gentle voice said,

I struggled my arms to push me up as I lifted my head only to be face to face with Kazaf who was crouched on the ground to level his face with mine.

I blinked "What are you doing here?"

He cleared his throat "Shouldn't I be the one asking that question? After all your the one lying on the dirt."

I ignored his question, and rolled my eyes.

He sighed. "Come on."

He grabbed my arm and started lifted me up, but I yanked him away, falling hard on the dirt again.

"Go away! I don't need your help!" I yelled as hugged myself, turning into a ball.

He sighed again, though I wasn't looking at him I felt him roll his eyes.

"wán ɡù de," Kazaf muttered under his breath.

I didn't know much of the Chinese language, but I knew what he said. wán ɡù de which meant Stubborn. I remember him always calling me that, when I first arrived in Italy and was learning how to be the best hunter. Every time I don't get something right I refuse to do it again and/or get help from him. I would just sit on the floor with unsatisfied 'hmp!' and would just sit there for hours. Again he would say I was stubborn, and speak in Chinese, I always yelled at him when he did that and say that he was in Italy not in China! Heck back then I couldn't even speak Italian!

Those were the days which felt like so many years ago. Where my perspective in life was to kill every evil vampire and kill the Avventura coven Every. Single. One. but obviously my course change, by oneperson vampire. Who thought me something extraordinary. Something you won't get from revenge.

Love

"Woah!" My thoughts were rudely interrupted by Kazaf he lifted my on his back.

"But me down!" I demanded.

But he ignored me and chuckled.

With his inhuman speed, within seconds we were back home. I was casually plopped on my bed.

I rolled my eyes and crossed me arms on my chest

"hmp!"

Kazaf chuckled, and stared blankly at me. Obviously unraveling the same memories.

"It isn't as cute as it was before" Kazaf queered.

I rolled my eyes "Well I'm not 12 years old anymore."

He chuckled again and shook his head.

I just stared at him, until there was an awkward silence that filled the air.

My thoughts now swirled with different emotions. I thought of everyone who was desperately needing my help.

Dad.

A huge lump was in my throat.

I had to tell Kazaf NOW! Seeing Gerard was now long gone. My choice was clear now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew! Sorry for not updating a few days for on the 13th of Jan was my birthday! and we had a blast! and on the second day I already had written by this chapter but I didn't feel satisfied. So now I re-written it again! and I think it's much much better. Seeing Rowen wallow in her depressions.

And also I got so caught up in a book that I'm reading titled The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I'm almost finished with it! Woot! It's superbly amazing!! One of his best works yet!

Love you guys!

Comment/Subscribe!!