Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

I don't think it's me, he wants.

Gerard's P.O.V

I turned around to see, Kazaf starring at me with a neutral expression.

"Kazaf," That was my version of hello.

He nodded, "Mind if we talk outside?"

I nodded and followed him outside, we made our way to the kitchen.
He opened the fridge to get a pitcher of a reddish liquid. It smelt like blood
and poured it's contents in two mugs.

Kazaf pushed one mug in my direction, and I smiled thankfully at him.

He pressed the mug to his lips and drank, he sighed as he put it back down.

"What are you doing here?" Kazaf asked, trying his best not to put any venom in his words.

It took me a long time to process what I was going to say.
What should I say? That I didn't mean to hurt her? It was for her own good? But it was a stupid idea for I loved her more than anything in this world?

No. Kazaf would just be mad me, he loved her as much as I did.

"Because I love her." I spluttered out. Wrong. Wrong.

"Because you love her?" Kazaf snorted a throaty laugh.

"If you love her then why did you leave her?" Kazaf cocked a brow.

"I thought it was best for her."

"If that's what you thought, then why are you still here?" He asked, he was getting pretty rude now.

I sighed, "Becuse I was wrong, actually no. I was right, She should stay away from me, but that didn't change the fact that I can't stay away from here. For I really do love her."

Kazaf pinched the bridge of his nose, glaring at me "But I loved her longer so I know what's best for her! She needs to be protected, she's weak."

Something inside me snapped, "Just because you love her longer doesn't mean I loved her any less!"

I walked back and fort now, "And she's not weak! She could kill both of with just one ]snap' and she doesn't need to be protected, she stronger than you think"

From the look of it my words have stung Kazaf pretty badly, as he stared at his mug blankly.

"Not weak....." Kazaf muttered to himself.

I stood there, waiting for him to speak.

"Ahem.." I cleared my throat causing him to jerk his head up.

Kazaf blinked and stared at me,

"I'm sorry," He muttered, "I really am, I--I didn't know what I was saying it--I'm sorry this conversation was supposed to be about Stefan and Richard, Rowen's Dad."

My anger died down, "What about them?"

"I.." He started but a loud, shaking of chains was heard.

"One moment." Kazaf siad, as he want to the fridge again grabbing a bag of positive O blood.

"What's that for?" I asked, confused.

"For Alec."

My eyes grew wide. "Why? What happened? What did you do?"

"Okay, just because I'm vampire, I'm the one who did it? Gerard. I don't bite remember?" He snickered as he ran upstairs.

A few seconds later, Kazaf was back.

"Somethine happened, the antidote didn't work." He said,

I furrowed my brows, "How did that happen? Rowen was injected by the same antidote right? But she seems fine."

Kazaf nodded, and placed a finger on his chin, "I know..I know--What if..someone sabotaged it?"

"Sabotage?" I snorted, "Look that stuff isn't, uh 'in' anymore, haha unless your my Dad--" I stop short on my words.

Kazaf cocked a brow, "Your Dad Stefan" adding as much venom in his words as he could.

I ignored him, as and idea popped in my mind, "Kazaf, do you still have the injection that you used on Alec?"

Kazaf wondered a bit and with a 'swoosh' he was holding the injection.

He handed it to me, and I smelled it.

God, I knew it!

"Huh. This has Father written all over it!!" I exclaimed, and with a sudden force I broke the injection into pieces.

Kazaf looked at me, mouth hanging open, "How the hell did he do that?"

I glared at the broken pieces, "He has his ways.."

"Stefan! That bastard! because of him, Rowen can't read Alec." Kazaf muttered,

"Can't read?"

"Yeah, you see. Alec and Rowen have this twin thing, but ever since Alec's 'transformation'. Rowen can't see Alec in her mind anymore." Kazaf explained.

"Uh-huh." I said, trying to understand.

"But I believe isn't really literally gone. You see since Alec's transformation he's a different form now, so that's why it's for Rowen to read him. It's like Alec's in the AM of the radio now and Rowen's still on the FM"

I nodded.

"But Alec is still a little jumpy, obviously of the unnatural transformation, it's just his hunger, I believe he will be back in just a few more days, but I believe Rowen won't be able to read him anymore." He said, sadly.

"Hm. I see, my Father is still the same bastard he is. Turning Alec, when he did nothing wrong." I glared at the table.

Kazaf lowered his head, "There's more."

"More?"

"Yeah, Have you noticed Richard--I mean Rowen and Alec's Dad is not around?" He said, motioning to our surroundings.

"What did my Father do?" I said, my voice rising.

Kazaf looked serious, "He has their dad for captive."

"WHAT?! WHY THE HELL?!?" I exclaimed, balling my hands into fists.

Kazaf nodded and reached for his pocket and pulled out an envelope.

"I believe this is your answer, I saw it in Rowen's room a while ago,"

He pushed me a classy looking envelope with a wax seal, which was broken.

I opened it, and knew my Father's hand writing right away.

Dear Rowena,

You probably don't remember who I am but we use to know each other very much.
I'm one of your mother's close friends.
Just so you know I want my son, Gerard back. He keeps saying that he found a better place and I might guess it's with you.

Look, I don't want my son falling for the daughter of the person who chose to live a normal life instead of having an eternal one and I don't want him to fall for the daughter of the woman who broke my heart.

So lets make a deal I'll give you your Daddy back IF you give my son back.

Better make it quick princess, Uncle Stefan doesn't have much patience left.


Anger, blazed through me, but at the same time confusion.

Why in the world would me Father want me?

Something's up. He usually gives me so much freedom.

It doesn't make sense.

I shook my head, "I don't think it's me he wants."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I didn't update yesterday! I had to study for a test. And also in the next few days my exams will be coming so I won't have much time to update. Please be patient.

And also, thanks so much for your love guys!
I'm now 5 stars!! =)