Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

Oh my God

Gerard's P.O.V

To the far part of New Jersey I stopped at a very very old church, it had very fine cracks on the side. Why would Edgar want to live here? The answer, to be far away from Stefan and his Demonic plans,

"Edgar," I said as I reached my destination and busted open the heavy church door,

"Gerard! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Edgar queered as he stepped out of the darkness and smiled at me

"Information." I stated simply, I wasn't in the mood for the 'I'm fine, how are you?' shit

"Information? Information on what?" He asked as he retreated back to the darkness and with a sudden 'swoosh' the room was illuminated by candles, Edgar smiled as he blew out the match he was holding.

"About Lilian Damon" I said I stepped in closer

Edgar frowned, "Whatever for? It isn't much"

"Then explain to me why my Father kidnapped Richard Damon," I demanded

He shrugged, "I don't know, I'm very sorry. This is rather very strange coming from your father"

I sighed and sat on the old dusty benches, "I know,"

Then he looked like a light bulb popped out of his head, "Tell me, Richard's daughter, is she all grown up?"

I shot up and starred at him and cocked a brow, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well--" he hesitated for a bit, "tell me does She look like Lilian?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to remember the large painting that hung on the fireplace in my father's house, and I tried to remember Rowen's face, well that wasn't very hard for she was the only one who was in mind.

"Why yes, I guess there is a slight resemblance, why do you ask?"

Edgar gulped, "Oh my goodness this can't be good."

"Why?! Tell me?!" I demanded.

He closed his eyes for a second, "Come, walk with me and I will explain all"

I stood up and walked beside him very eager to hear.

Rowen's P.O.V

With a 'thud' I was on the grass and ran as fast as I can to the back of the house, my heart racing for I was inches away from getting my revenge and saving my Dad,

I pressed myself onto the wall, making sure no sound came out from my movements, I shoved my hands into my pocket and reached for the bluish potion, I stared at it as it shined, it was the strongest potions Kazaf have ever made, but it only last for half an hour, it was supposed to be drank by my Dad, but since he's not here...

I pulled of the cap and chugged it in, I felt a weird shiver ripple through, I felt more power, more strength.

I sighed at the wonderful sensation and smiled, I looked up and saw the very high wall, I smirked and jumped as high as I could and I reached the roof, and it didn't have much effort to do so.

"Heh. Easy" I whispered silently as I stood up, the rain started to fall, but the grin on my face never left I almost lock maniacal but I didn't care, I crawled until I was beneath a room I looked down and the window was open, I jumped down to get in and saw it was empty but I took out my gun just in case,

Vampires are in this house and it will be sensational to kill them all

My eyes twitched and itched a bit, as my eyes darted to full length mirror it was then that I noticed that my eyes have changed color,must be a side effect, it was the same color as the potion I took earlier it was a bright bluish color that always seemed to illuminate even with out bright lights, I laughed mentally as my underworld was complete, well except for the hair.

I walked over to the door and inhaled sharply,

I was at the top of the marvelous stair case when I heard voices,

"Hmm. She still hasn't come," A familiar dark maniacal voice said,

"Give it time, Father, she'll come" A soft voice said,

"Maybe I don't need to wait, come down here Rowena" The dark voice said,

My heart raced, how did he know I was here?

Fury blazed through my body as I jump and flipped to the first floor, I landed with out a sound as I glared at the man that was infront me as he sat on his what looked like 'throne'

He hasn't changed a bit, he still had his pale face, short brown hair that was geled up, to make that 'Edward Cullen' look and his chocolate brown eyes that only showed pure evil.

"Stefan," I cocked the gun and pointed it straight at him,

"Aww, I thought I was your Uncle Stefan? Why are you so mad Rowena?" He said in a high perky baby voice.

"Shut up! Where's my Dad? Bring him to me or I'll kill you!!" I yelled my hand on the trigger,

"Will you? I don't think so, you don't have to shot me," He mocked,

and that's when I snapped, I was about to pull the trigger when all of a sudden he opened his hand and as if in slow motion the gun flew into his grasp and someone grabbed me from behind.

How the hell did he do that?

Stefan smirked at me as he held the gun and pointed it at me, "You really shouldn't have done that," He looked at the guys behind me and I yank myself off the guys the power surging in me.

With a quick 'swoosh' I was behind Stefan a new gun in hand and pointed it to his head, "My Dad. Bring. Him. To. Me"

Stefan just chuckled and without even a sound he was behind me, his hands on my neck "Hm? You really wanna see him? Very well, your wish is my command my little Rowena,"

He motioned to guy who grabbed me, he was thin and tall and had brownish hair and Hazel eyes, like Gerard's

"Michael, my son help me bring her to the dungeon," Stefan commanded,

and what was now known as Michael nodded his head and with a 'woosh' he was behind me grabbing my arms.

Stefan was very strong for he didn't even flinch, he grip lifted me up so I didn't feel the ground as he walked

"Don't struggle! You said you wanted to see Daddy-kins didn't you?" He opened a door that led down into the dark,

"Well," Stefan continued, "Say 'Hi' for him for me!" he pushed me down as I stumbled inside,

My chin hit the floor, as I groaned and pushed my head up.

I scraped my hand on something sharp,

"Ow!" I yelped as looked at my hand it was bleeding but due to the potion it healed quickly, a little light stroked to wear I scraped my hand and I saw something sparkle, I took it and held it to the light, it was a broken glass bottle with a yellowish liquid in it, my went wide, as I looked around to see it was spilled.

Oh my God, Dad hasn't drank the antidote

and he was trapped in here for almost a week, he must be thristy.

A low growl erupted from the darkness..

I gulped and held my breath,

"Oh my God.."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

What a horrible twist.

comment/subscribe