Status: Sorry for the slow updates

Forbidden Sunrise

She's a monster

Alec's P.O.V

Rowen seemed, what's the word, different? She seemed to fit more into her dress, and just became a tad bit taller, and did her hair just grew one shade darker?

She removed her mask, and walked over to Stefan giving a slight kiss, my jaw hit the floor as I punched another vamp into dust.

"Mmm. Roana," Stefan murmured and Rowen giggled,

Roana? Oh hell no.

"What the fuck?! Rowen! Get the hell away from him!" I exclaimed,

She whipped her head, and smirked at me,

"My, my! Don't you look familiar?" She said, as she walked over to me,

The guys were to busy, fighting of the the other vampires to see what was happening,

"Alexander? Is that you?" She asked, as she pinched me cheeks,

I flinched away and grabbed her shoulders tightly, "Rowen! Snap out of it!"

She chuckled hoarsely as she grabbed my chin with her hand,

"No." She paused and stared at me when I looked at her eyes, though it was still the same green, she wasn't Rowen. "It not Rowen though it's a pretty name, my name is Roana" She started to move her hand making my mouth to open and close, "Say it with me, Ro-ana"

I shook my head, and gripped her hand hard.

She didn't seem to flinch instead she just stared at the hand that I gripped,

"Oh I hate being human, I feel to much pain" She stated, my eyes grew wide as I let her going leaving a big red mark on her wrist.

I gulped though, it was now Roana owning Rowen's body, I still felt remorse, it was still my sister's body.

She smiled again as she twirled back to Stefan, I glared at him as he snake his arm on her waist as he mouthed the word's "Too late," to me,

I frowned and was about to lounge at him, but with a flick of his finger new vamps were charging at me,

"Edgar!" I called, and Edgar whipped his head to face me, "Do something!"

Edgar hesitated, a nodded an ran to Stefan.

"Are you really going to fight me, brother?" Stefan sneered,

Edgar frowned, "If is for the great of good, then yes."

Stefan laughed, "Great of good? There was never good brother," hid eyes darted to Gerard, "Gerard my son, keep Roana safe please."

Gerard tightened his jaw, "No."

Stefan whipped his head to face Gerard, "Do you dare oppose me?"

"I'm sick of your evil." Gerard stated,

"Well, that's to bad." Stefan flicked his fingers, and vampire lounged on Gerard, but Gerard smiled and happily fought back.

"Michael!" Stefan called, Michael came out with the same look as Gerard had,
"Oh dear Lucifer, don't tell me, your against me too?"

Michael glared, "Yes, Stefan I'm sick of your shit, I want to fight, and it's Mikey"

Stefan sighed, and pulled Roana close, "Such a shame."

More vampires, attacked us, but nothing I can handle,

"Stay here." Stefan ordered Roana, as Stefan walked over to Edgar.

"Ready my brother?" Stefan grinned,

Edgar snarled at Stefan, he only chuckled.

before I could even think someone climb on my back which caused me to spin aroun, pinning who ever it was on the wall,

Roana giggled, "You look like Alexander, but your sooooooooo different from him!"

I shook my head, "It's Alec! Rowen snap out of it! It's me Alec your brother!"

She grinned at me, "Wow! Your definitely not Alexander! If you were Alexander you would've killed my with one fell swoop!"

I looked at her with shock eyes, She was fucking crazy!

She smirked at my reaction, "Why Alec? Why can't you kill me."

I pushed her further on the wall, "Shut the hell up!"

She laughed manically, an paused and inhaled, "Hmm. I see, whoever owned this body, Rowen was it, love you very much. Aww! It's really great to have her memories!"

I glared at her, How dare she penetrate inside my sister's head?

She tilted, "Well, I'm not Rowen, so why can't you kill me?"

I gulped, "I can't"

She giggled,

"Alec, just do it."

My grew wide, I heard--I heard Rowen in my head.

Roana looked confused, "Amazing, though the reincarnation is complete, Rowen's soul, still clings to her body."

Rowen was still in there, I frowned, now I can't really kill her, for there must be a chance to bring her back.

"Alec! Don't think about me! Just do it! Kill Roana," Rowen screamed in my head.

I shook my head, No! I can't

"I'll be okay, I wanted this,"

I won't do it.

and like that, she disappeared, I couldn't hear her again,

"ROWEN!" I yelled,

Roana frowned, "How many time must I tell you, it's Ro-ana"

I reached deep in my coat pocket to get the stake.

Roana's eyes grew wide, "Ha! That looks like the stake that Alexander used to kill me."

I placed it on her chest adding a bit of pressure, Roana just grinned at me, her eyes glistening of evil

"Go ahead. Do it. DO IT!" She yelled, still with a grin.

I can't I really can't. Who ever took over her body, she was still Rowen. My sister.

"Alec.." I heard Rowen in my head again.

"No you can't make me!" I yelled only confusing the cray girl on the wall,

"You're an odd bird you know that?" She giggled and pushed me away, I was shocked at her great force,

She studied her hands for a while and smiled, "I really love this body, it's younger, smarter, stronger, than my original!"

She looked back at me, "and as long as I'm in this body, you can never hurt me."

***

I tried to chase her but more vamps distracted me, GAH! I wish vampires had that lazer vision thing so I can wipe every fucking vampire that's distracting me.

but I got more distracted when I heard Stefan cackling, I whipped my head to face only to be shocked, He killed Edgar

He stood triumphant as he stepped on Edgar's ashes.

That I knew, it was going to be so fucking hard to kill him.

***

Gerard's P.O.V

I had same shocked expression as Alec had,

Stefan was a monster.

I frowned as I stared atRowen Roana, my Rowen, turned to a monster just like Stefan.

Her eyes darted to me, and she twitched, and she inhaled, as she was thinking deep.

"Gerard," She whispered and I froze,
the vampires stopped attacking me, as Roana skipped to me,

"So you're Gerard, Rowen's thoughts are always about you," She said in a bored tone,

If I heard that from Rowen, I would've been really happy, though this is Rowen only someone Else's is taking over her body, well it's not her anymore, and by the way, the voice is so different it's much more girlie,

"You're not going to win,"

She giggled, "Why on the contrary, I think," She paused and motioned to herself, as she twirled around, "I think I already have."

Anger filled me, as I grabbed her by her wrist, and gripped it hard.

She didn't flinch, instead she grinned at me, and cleared her thorat,

"Gerard, you're hurting me." She said in Rowen's voice, I was looked at her wide eyes as I let her go.

She laughed, and spoke back in her girlie voice "This is fun! You guys are so weak."

This Roana was monster, just like his lover, Stefan.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO sorry! :( for the lateness

Comment?/Subscribe?

Just a few more chapters

Love you guys