Status: Updates will be slow and irregular. Sorry.

Frightened Blue Eyes

Chapter20

I walked through the door and closed it behind me. My bag landed on the floor with a thump and I let out a tired sign. School really took it out of me. I wondered up the stairs to my bedroom. As I passed Max’s door I heard soft moaning. I frowned and rolled my eyes. I would never understand why Max watched porn, the thought of watching other people have sex just didn’t appeal to me. The moaning stopped and his door opened. Max looked out at me with raised eyebrows.

“Are you going to say hello any time soon?” he asked I looked au at him. “I heard you come in five minutes ago and you haven’t said a word, has something happened? Are you alright?” I laughed softly and nodded.

“I’m fine, I was just wondering why you watch porn?” He blushed and shifted uncomfortably, as he moved I noticed the bulge in his track suit bottoms. I grinned. “How big are the fake boobs?” I mocked as I slid past him and brought up the page. I grimaced at the image before me. I would never understand strait boys fascination with big fake boobs.

“Okay gay boy I know you hate boobs big or small but I happen to be a boob guy. Anyway, how was town with lover boy?” He grinned and closed the web page before flopping down on the bed. I smiled softly and curled up at the foot of his bed.

“It was nice. We didn’t do much but that’s really what made it nice, we didn’t need to do much.” Max nodded but he clearly didn’t get it. “Anyway more importantly you still haven’t told me why you watch porn.” Max blushed and through one of his schoolbooks at me.

“Because it’s hot and it give you tips on what to do. I mean you don’t know what’s even possible until you see some of the things.” I grimaced again, if I didn’t know they were possible I probably don’t ever want to know. “Some of the positions look really good, I tried a few out on my last girl and she liked it a lot, sadly when we weren’t having sex the relationship sucked.” I just looked at him. I really couldn’t think of any sort of response for that. “Seriously though Toby, you can’t tell me honestly that you’ve never been curious to see the sort of things people do.” I shook my head.

“I really can, watching porn has never crosses my mind. Why would I want to watch other people having sex, it’s supposed to be a private thing isn’t it?” Max sat up and gaped at me.

“God, Toby, you really are an innocent little fuck aren’t you.” He said with a small laugh. I frowned I didn’t know whether to be offended by what he said or not. “Christ!” he gaped at me before crawling closer to me. “Really, never?” I shook my head and blushed a bit.

“Should I have thought about it?” Max grinned

“You’re a horny teenage boy, gay or not, I’m very surprised that you haven’t thought about it.” I frowned and hugged myself. “Come on Toby it’s not a bad thing, just a bit unusual is all. You don’t need to feel bad, the time will come when you feel the need. Or you might turn out to be one of those people to never taints their eyes with the sight of sensual nakedness.” I blinked slowly and began to laugh, Max had actualy sounded quite clever for a moment.

“Sensual nakedness? Really Max?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a little update after such a long time, you must all hate me!

I'm sorry.