Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Prince Charming's Got Nothing On You.

"A-Afton."
"Yeah, babe?"
He laughs a tiny bit, then frowns. "Can we sit down? My body can't handle this."

I suddenly begin helping him over to the couch in the living room. I have to be extra careful not to hurt him, though. I sit down on the couch and he carefully situates his body atop mine. I wrap my arms around him, careful to touch a bruise and pull him close. He smells like Axe. And it's delicious. If it weren't for his current state, I'd be devouring him at the moment.

Okay, Afton. Cut it out with the naughty thoughts, bud. Your boyfriends in pain.

I look down at him. He's huddled so close to me that I don't know my body ends and his body begins. I don't mind though. "I-I mi-missed y-y-you."
I smile. "I missed you too. I'm sorry if i scared you yesterday."
"S-S'okay. I w-was just sc-sc-scared."
I cautiously brush the hair out his face. "You should never fear me, Raegan. I will never, never hurt you. And I'll never lay a hand on you."
"I kn-know that n-now."
"Good." I reply and plant a small kiss on him forehead.
"Pl-please d-don't l-l-leave m-me."
"I won't, baby. I'm not going anywhere." He's no longer sobbing, he's just shaking. Horribly.
"Y-you know h-he's go-going to k-ki-kill me."
"No he won't. Raegan you have to promise me something."
"Wh-what?"
"That if he lays a hand on you again after this, promise me that you'll come to me. And if you can't get to me, you'll find a way to get in touch with me. I would take you away from all this right now, but I need time to make a plan. Can you promise me that?"
He looks at me with wide eyes, then his look softens. It's like he sees that I mean what I say. "I-I pr-pro-promise."

I smile widely and lightly kiss his lips. I don't want to hurt him. He's so fragile at the moment and it's hard to not hurt him. I'm afraid to even move a finger. As if to catch onto my frantic worrying, he furrows his eyebrows and switches his position. I watch as he shifts and winces until he's straddling me. Seeming pleased with himself, he smiles then leans his head on my shoulder, grunting a bit.

"You can kiss me harder, y'know. I won't break." He lifts back up to face me.
"I don't wanna hurt you or cause you pain or discomfort."
"You won't. Now just kiss me."
I giggle and press my lips to his. "That good."
"No, harder."
I add more pressure. "What about that?"
"Just a tad bit mo-"

I cut him off and mash lips with his. I hear him whimper and I begin to pull away. He stops me, holding my head in place. I chuckle against his mouth.

So this is what it's like when my boyfriend takes over the dominant role?

Raegan

He chuckled against my mouth? Weird. But I continue kissing him nonetheless. It hurts my lip a tiny bit, but I couldn't care less. The power of shoving my tongue down Afton's throat overcomes the pain of my swollen lip. Soon enough, as if on cue actually, I feel [it poking at me. Normally in a situation like this, I would either be disgusted and totally weirded out or I would make fun of the guy. But this is Afton. And it's kind of cute.

Pulling away, I stare at the gasping boy in front of me. "Excited much?" I ask.
He blushes. I laugh. "S-sorry." He says,
"No don't be. I find it sort of.... cute."
"Cute? You find me having an erection cute?"
"Yes." I answer and press my lips back to his.

Really, what would be the point of stopping? I mean, I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I like kissing him too much. And just to tease him a bit I start moving my hips on his. It has the effect I thought it would. He gasps, hands flying to my hips. I keep it up until he pulls away from me.

"You don't have to do this. Just ignore it."
"Babe, how can I ignore it if it's poking at me?"
"Maybe you should get off my lap."
"I think I'll pass. I'm just going to kiss you again."

And I do. I pull his face right back to mine and lay a huge kiss on him. I've passed the stage of caring. I've never felt so satisfied during a fricken make-out session. I just want to get lost in the sensations that he gives off. That's exactly what happens. And how do I know?

Because I let those three words slip past my lips.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awhh, happy ending.

This chapter here was written especially for Jonsiebabe. His comments make me smile, and he's just.....FUN.

Feedback, please?