Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

You Had Me At Hello.

Raegan

"Raegan!" I hear a voice scream from behind me. It's male.
I turn around and get slammed up against my locker. I look down at the face that has me pinned. "Kevin. Do we have to go through this every morning?"
He sets me down and I straighten out my clothing. "Yeah, babe. It's a necessity."
I laugh. "Kevin, you're a riot."
He grabs my hand and drags me toward our class room. "Yeah, but you love it."
We take our normal seats and I wink at him. "I love you, baby."
He smiles and returns the gesture. "I love you too, Hun."

At the same time those words leave his mouth, some girl walks by with a disgusted look on her face. I laugh. Why do people try to act so homophobic? It's not like there aren't any gays in our school. And it's not as if I'm totally gay anyway. I'm bi and proud of it. There's a big difference. Y'know? I get the... as Hannah Montana would say it... I get the best of both worlds. Haha. Man, I crack myself up.

The bell for class to start rings and the chattering ceases to a stop. Mr. Allen clears his throat. "Good morning class." I just love how he treats us like kindergartners.
"Morning, sir." We all reply.
"We have a new student with us today." He points to the seat to my left and the kid stands up.
I'm absolutely transfixed as the kid says, "Hello. I-I'm...Afton. Afton Aimes."

The boy is gorgeous. Crazy brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. I look over at Kevin who happens to be slack jawed at the moment. I turn back to the boy and notice the slight blush that creeps up his skin when he sits and we make eye contact.

Mr. Allen begins class and I just stare. I'm trying my best to shake myself out of this, but ti's not working. I can't believe I didn't notice him right when I first sat down. I take out a sheet of paper and scribble Hi. I'm Raegan. Nice to meet you. down on it and the discreetly hand it to him.

He looks at me, scribbles something down and hands it back. It says, Hi. :) I'm Afton. But most people call me Ash. Nice to meet you too.
Haha. Why Ash?
Because the name Afton is sort of weird. And instead of calling me Af for short, they just call me Ash.
Ahh, makes sense. So, Afton? Can I see your schedule?
He hands me the tiny sheet of paper and the note. I scan it over. We have all three classes together. SCORE! I write down on the note, You're in every one of my blocks. Then I hand it over along with his schedule.
He smiles and nods. His response is Cool. I'll know look for you. But uhm, if you don't mind. I'm not that great with Trig, and I'd like to focus now. :)

I glance over at him, showing that I understood and I crumple up the note. Letting it fall to the floor, I try to focus on my Trigonometry, but it's useless. I can't concentrate with someone as beautiful as Afton sitting beside me. This can not be happening. I can't have a crush on the new kid. There's just no fricken way.

Afton

I've been to all three of my classes so far. And like Raegan said, he's in every one of them. I guess you could say he's a cool kid. We definitely have different tastes in clothing. While he dresses more scene and emo-ish, I dress more preppy. I'd just like to know how the guy gets hit on every five seconds by thousands of hot girls and manages to turn them all down flat without hesitating. I can't do anything but stare. Sure, I'd take a swing at catching his rebound, but I'm the new kid. No ones interested in new kids.

Someone interrupts my thoughts. "Hi, Afton."
"Huh?" I look away from Raegan and see a girl.
She giggles. "Afton?"
"Y-yes?" She's pretty. Dirty blond, curly hair and sea-green eyes.
"Hi. I'm Annabelle. Annabelle Kingsley." She holds out her hand and I shake it. She smiles, "I see you've already met the infamous Raegan Daniels and his accomplice Kevin Turner."
Raegan laughs, "Hey, Annabelle."
I continue to stare at the girl. "H-how do you know my name?"
"Oh!" She says, taking the empty seat across from me. "I'm sorry. my mother and your father work together. My mom told me you were coming to the school and asked me to, uhm, befriend you."
"Oh." I say, feeling somewhat embarrassed.
She laughs. And smiles at me, while standing up. "It was nice meeting you, Afton. I'm going to go now, I don't want to get caught in the after school traffic. See you around." She walks away and waves.

I can't take my eyes off her retreating behind. Man, she's pretty. Woo. Just then, Raegan taps my shoulder. "Don't even think about it, bud."
"Think about what?"
"Getting with her." How did he know I was thinking about that? Is it obvious. "Her brother will kick any guys behind that tries to even talk to her."
Oh, geez. I don't need that. "Really?" I ask.
"Yeah, man.But hey, there are plenty other girls here. Guys too. It just depends on what you're into." He smirks.

Whoa, wait a minute. He thinks I'm gay? Does it look like I'm into guys? Oh no. I'm Afton Aimes! Afton Alexander Aimes! Girls go crazy for me. And there's no way I'd give up girls for a guy. No stinking way, man. NEVER.

"Hey, dude." he says.
I take a deep breath and look at him. "Yeah?"
He laughs. "Wanna hang out after school? Seeing as we don't have a fourth block...."
"Sure." I answer without really thinking. I'm too caught up the thought of someone taking me as gay.
"Cool." His velvet-like voice pulls me out of my trance. Wait, did I just say he had a voice like velvet. OH NO. "I'll meet you by your locker after I stop at mine?"
"Y-yeah." I stutter.

The bell rings and he flashes a set of beautiful white teeth at me. Oh, dang. Afton pull it together. You aren't gay. There's no way. At your old school, you were the man, okay? I'm talking about THE MAN!

"See you in a few, Afton." He says, walking away. I catch myself mesmerized by the swing of his hips.

OH NO. This is going to be bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Fun.

New story. Like?