Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Baby, You Win.

Afton opens his eyes and stares at me. "Are you sure that's what you want?"
I look at him like he's crazy. "Why wouldn't I want that with you?"
"I don't know." He says. "I just.... I've never done anything like that."
There's no way he's still a virgin. "You're still a virgin?"
"Well, no. But I've only been with girls. And that was like twice. Other than that, I'm still new to the whole sex thing." His cheeks start to turn red. I love it when he's embarrassed.
"Awh, babe. It's okay. Doing a guy is just like doing a girl. Except, you're putting your co-."
"Raegan. Save me the details for right now."
I laugh. "Okay."
"Wait, you're not still a virgin, are you?"

Now he just had to ask that, didn't he? Out of all questions, it just had to b [b]that one. Of course I'm still a virgin. At least... well, yeah. I am. But I've just never gotten close to anyone to reveal my body like that. But I can do it with Afton. He's already proved to me that he loves me. And I know he cares. What kind of person would save you from an abusive father if they didn't care?

"Rae? Raegan?"
Oops. Guess I got too caught up in my own conversation. "Yeah?"
"You kind of zoned out on me and you didn't answer my question."
"What did you ask me?" Yeah, I know what he asked.
"Are you a virgin?" I feel my cheeks heat up. "It's okay if you are, I'm not going to rush you into it. I mean, after all, if you are a virgin, you have say so of when you lose it and who you give it to. But if you're not, the choice is still yours."
Is there any way to avoid this? "Y-yeah. I'm st-still a v-virgin."
"Awh, Rae. It's okay. No need to be embarrassed. Okay?"
"O-okay."
"Well come on, then. Enough of this. We're going out."
"W-where?"
"I dunno. But I have to get you out of the house. Maybe we can go grocery shopping since we have like no food in the house."
"Okay."

We get up off the bed and walk through the hallway to the stairs. I end up reaching Afton's dad before he does. I notice a pair of arms wrapping around me and his head resting on my shoulder. I glare at him and he just smiles. And I smile too. How can I not? That big, goofy grin of his is just contagious.

"Dad, can I have the keys? Raegan and I are going to the grocery store."
His father looks over at our stance and smiles. "Sure thing, kiddo. Could you pick up some hazelnut creamer while you're at it? I've managed to run out of it in the course of one week."
"Yeah, I will. Do we need milk too?"
"Definitely."
"Okay, we'll be back later."
"Drive safely."

Afton grabs my hand and drags me with him. We get in the car and off to the grocery store we go. The whole ride is silent, not that I mind it. I mean, it's a comfortable silence. Well it would be comfortable if every time we stopped, Afton wasn't staring at me like I was something to eat. Just thinking that, I feel my cheeks heat up.

"You know," Afton says pulling into the parking lot, "You're really sexy when you blush."

And all I can think is, Oh damn.

Afton

He really is sexy when he blushes. Actually, he's pretty dag on sexy period. But of course I don't want him to think I'm perving on him outside of a grocery store. And I feel bad for bringing up groceries when he was trying to tell me he wanted to have sex. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'dlove, well wait, I should say I have no problem with having sex with him. I'm just not sure he's ready. And he's a virgin, which means it gonna hurt bad for him. Although I'll be as gentle as can be. I just don't wanna cause him pain, even if he is welcoming it in some way. I just don't want to do it.

I walk over to his side of the car and open the door for him. Helping him get out safely, I grab his hand and proceed into the grocery store. I grab a cart and Raegan heads straight for the candy aisle. The expression on his face is one of a kid who's just gotten his first look at the Pamela Anderson centerfold in the Playboy magazine. Then he turns to me and smiles. Oh, brother.

"Ash, please." He asks, pouting.
"We're here for food, Rae." I tell him.
"B-but but but..." He whines.
"Raegan, whatever your middle name is, Daniels-"
"Travis." He cuts me off.
"Okay. Raegan Travis Daniel. We're here to get food. The necessities of life and whatever toiletries you need." I feel like a mother scolding her child.
"But I need Skittles, Afton! Pweeeeaseee?" He asked, using a 'w' instead of an 'r' and drawing out the 'e's.
"Fine! Get your dang Skittles then get your little sexy behind over here so we can get some real food."
He grins widely and grabs, like, six packets of Skittles and skips his way over to me. Dropping them in the empty cart, he says, "Thank you, babe."
He begins to head down another aisle, but I stop him. "Hold on there, hot shot. You owe me." I say, looking at his lips.
"Mmm, and what exactly do I owe you, sir?" He asks, batting his eyelids all too innocently.
"Oh, you know." I tell him stepping closer.
"Why don't you show me? Since I have no idea wh-"

He doesn't finish. And I'm sure you can guess why. And if you can't, I'll tell ya. It's because he's occupied at the moment..... Our lips are having a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know. But I thought the Skittles scene was kinda cuteeee.

What do you think?

Is this story worth writing still?