Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Mmm, Mmmm, Good.

I know what you're thinking. I'm in the middle of a grocery store, making out with my boyfriend. But come on now, he's Raegan for Pete's sake! How can I not kiss him? Have you seen the boy? He's fricken gorgeous. And that doesn't even cover it. The boy is just, mmmm. Let me stop before I get myself a little too 'happy'.

"Mmmm." I hear Raegan moan, as I pull away.
"Mmmm is right." I say, staring down at him with nothing but love.
He blushes. "Stop staring at me like I'm something to eat." Then he giggles.
Man, I love that sound. "I'm sorry. You just taste so dang sweet. I just wanna-"
"Afton!" He yells, slapping my arm. Then he says, a little quieter, "We're in a store."
I chuckle. "Fine. But we need to hurry up and get some food. We can ravish each other later at home."
He stares at me with wide eyes. "R-ravish?"
I wiggle my eyebrows at him. "Oh, yes, love." I say, moving my lips down to his ear. "When we get home, I'm going to ravish every single inch of your gorgeous body."
When I pull away, he's blushing. And I'll be darned if that rosy color of his cheeks doesn't turn me on. "I'm not sure if I like what I'm hearing." He says, eyes wide.
Oh, crap. I'm not scaring him, am I? "Am I scaring you, babe?"
He bites his lip and looks down. "Not really. Just a little. The flirtatious side of you is, well, scary. But only because we're in a store and people are staring at us."

And sure enough, when I look around us, there are two girls in particular staring at us. Awh, poor Raegan. I probably embarrassed him. Dang it. That's the last thing I wanted to do. Well, snap out of it, Afton. And save your little boyfriend from becoming even more embarrassed.

"Excuse me ladies, can I help you?" I asked.
They giggle, making me slightly frustrated. "You guys are so hot. We were just wondering... Do you guys mind if we take a picture of you guys kissing?"
I look at Raegan and take in his facial expression. He looks creeped out. "Uhm, did you see us kissing before?"
"Yeah." They both say in unison.
"Why didn't you just snap a picture then?"
The tall blond answers, "It would have been rude. But now that you know, uhm..... can we?"
I look at Raegan. He shrugs and says, "Let's just get it over with."

It's a good thing that I could kiss Raegan every minute of the day without needing to be turned on. Because if it weren't for his oh so tempting pink lips, this would not be happening. My gaze drops to his lips where I watch his tongue glide over the lower one and I see him bite at one of his snakebites. I mutter a curse and lean in. The next thing I know, my lips are moving against Raegan's in an overly passionate kiss. There's the sound of a camera flashing and the two girls giggling. I pull away and groan at the loss of contact. I so wish we were at home so I wouldn't have to stop.

When I open my eyes and look around, it's just us in the aisle. I glance over at Raegan and notice the way his lips have become slightly bruised. Ugh, I didn't mean to do that to him either. I just smile at him while he blushes and then try my best to continue hopping. He follows me around with his hand permanently attached to his lips. Every time I look at him now, I get the weird urge to devour him. I don't mean as in eating, I just mean that I want him.

Ugh. I need to get out of this store.

Raegan
*Few Days Later*

Afton's been acting weird since the whole store incident. I mean it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean, the girls probably had a gay fetish and as for my being creeped out by his extreme forwardness, well..... We were in the middle of a grocery store aisle! Come on, now. Our birthday comes up in a few days, more like four. I'm not sure what I want to get him. And school sucks now too. This darn Trigonometry work is driving me bananas. I mean, really. When am I ever going to use this in life?!

"Raegan, baby." I hear Afton say.
"Mhm?" I ask back, attempting to answer a math problem.
"Are you doing all right?" He comes to sit on the bed behind me and wraps me up in his arms.
I lean back against his chest, tilting my head so it rests on his shoulder. "This math is killing me. I'm not smart enough."
He laughs. "Raegan, you aced a test that you took when you first got back to school and it was on a whole bunch of crap you didn't know. You have a higher grade than me. Why would you say you're not smart enough."
I sigh. "Because I can't do it and my brain hurts."
"Well, you can take a break if you want. I can help ease your mind." He says, suggestively.
"I actually like the sound of that."
"Mmmm, good." He kisses my ear. "So Ring Dance is coming up." He plants a kiss on my neck, sending a wave of pleasure down my spine.
"Yeah." I try to say, but it comes out more like a moan.
"I was wondering if you'll go with me. I'd love to show you off as mine."
I turn so I'm facing him, causing his lips to disconnect themselves from my neck. He frowns at me. I open my mouth and close it again. His hand reaches out for my cheek, giving me courage. "I can't dance very well. Well, I mean, I can grind. But my slow dancing needs some polishing."
He smirks. "Oh, we have time to practice. So is that a yes?"
I pretend to think about it for a minute. "Hm..... Yes. I'll be your date to ring dance."

I lean in and press my lips to his. He smiles against my lips and starts to respond to me. Oh yeah. I can totally get used to these little homework breaks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm? Was that any good? For some reason I feel that one was a failure. Sorry if it sucked. These stinkin SOL's are killing me. I mean, they're easy. Just a lot of brain work. But anywho. I'm thinking of like, either having them 'get down to business' on their birthday or waiting till the night of the junior prom/ring dance. I'm sort of leaning towards the ring dance thing because it means they'll have been dating for like three months, and I have a feeling it's better to make them wait. But that also means I have to have a large time lapse somewhere because I wanted to have this story finished around chapter thirty. What do you guys think? Oh and before I forget, thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting. You guys are amazing. I'm just upset that there's like 170 something of you guys who read this and not even 60 of you have subscribed. It's like, heartbreaking. But whatever. I'm happy with all of the subscribers I have. So I'll stop complaining now. :)

-Chastity xoxo