Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Your Words And Promises Mean Everything To Me.

God, I want him. I want him so bad. And the sad part is that we haven't even been dating that long. Maybe close to two months? I don't know, honestly. I'm not keeping track. All I know is the boy under me is utterly amazing and I really, really want him. Is that a bad thing? I don't want to seem overly sexual, but I mean... You can't be with someone like Afton and not want him. It's not possible. Just not possible.

Before I know it, my books are being knocked off of the bed and I'm being flipped to my back. Afton's lips have left mine. "Afton? What are you doing?"
He smirks. "What's it look like?"
"Uhm, if you wanted to be on top, all you had to do was say so."
"Haha. I want to do more than just be on top." He says, immediately attaching his lips to mine.

His lips press into mine and it's heaven. He adjusts his body so his curves fit perfectly into mine. Afton's body on mine has to be the thing I covet the most. I yearn for our bodily contact everyday. I know I don't deserve someone as amazing as he is, but I really don't care. I'm not giving him up anytime soon. Not for as long as I live, actually.

His tongue pushes it's way through my mouth as I moan. I feel him explore every crevice hesitantly, even though my mouth is no new territory. He rocks his hips against me and my hips buck upward into his. What's happening here? Moving his lips down to my neck, I feel the words "I love you" being etched into my skin. But I take no notice. Why? Because I'm busy going through the most embarrassing thing of my life.

Afton's kisses are putting me to sleep.

When I wake up, it's dark out. I roll over, looking around me and realize I'm alone. I stretch my legs and arms, then quickly climb out of the bed. Walking out of the room and into the hallway, I hear voices talking. I follow them. I know it has to be Afton and his father. They're probably discussing me or something. I hope Afton's not taking about our birthday. I really don't want anything. Well, I mean I do. But that's another story.

Nearing the edge of the stairs, I realize that the two voices don't belong to Afton and his father. I recognize both, but I don't understand where from. Being my naturally confused self, I stop in my place. Suddenly two arms wrap around me. I automatically assume they belong to Afton.

I turn to him and ask. "Afton, who's down there?"
"No one, babe. Why?"
"I hear voices and it's scaring me."
Afton looks at me like I'm crazy. "What are you talking about?"
"Can't you hear them?" I ask.
"Babe, I hear the television. That's it. My dad's gone on another business trip, so he won't be back until Sunday."
"Are you sure it's just the t.v.?"
"Positive, babe. Now come on. I know you're hungry."

And as if on cue, my tummy growls. He chuckles, grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs. I hear the voices again and I notice that it is just the t.v. Then it hits me, I've seen this before. It's some kind of documentary on Marijuana. Why Afton would be watching that, I have no idea. I let Afton seat me at the table and soon enough, there's a plate of pizza in front of me.

"Thank you, Ash." I tell him.
"You're welcome, Rae." He leans down and presses a kiss to my temple. "Raegan?" He asks before I can eat.
"Yes?"
"I want you to know something."
"What?" I ask him.
"I love you." He smirks.
I laugh and pull his mouth down to mine. "I love you too, goof ball."

Afton
*Their Birthday*

So I sent Raegan out with Kevin for the afternoon. I wanted time to get everything in order for him. You see, it's our birthday. But I wanted to give him something special. I wanted to dazzle him. I won't say I'm the most romantic guy on the planet, but I can say that most of my girlfriends have ended up tears because of my 'magic'. Yeah, that's right.

We're going to be staying at home. It's going to be just us. I made dinner, and I've rented a few movies that I know he'll like. But the twist is, we're not going to be watching them and eating inside. We're going to be in the back yard. I've already laid out the blankets and some pillows. I have extra covers in case it gets cold, and my projector is hooked up. Yep, that's right. The movies are going to be projected on to the wall of the house and we're going to be eating dinner while watching them.

Taking all the food outside, I make sure everything is in the right place. The rose petals are in a trail leading to the back door and the blanket. The house is clean and everything is perfect. Just like I want it to be. The door bell rings and I suddenly get nervous. What if he doesn't like it? I shake it out of my brain as I open the door and find a laughing Raegan. As soon as he sees me, his laughing ceases and his eyes widen.

"A-Afton?" His eyes look me up and down.
"Shh, don't talk. Just come with me." I grab his hand and lead him through the house.
He gasps. "Ro-roses?"
"Yeah." I blush, stepping outside and letting him take in the view.
He turns to me. "Ash."
"I love you, Raegan." I drop down on one knee, taking his left hand in mine.
"Ash, w-what are you d-doing?"
"Raegan, I promise to love you forever. I promise to always be there when you need me. I promise to take care of you cherish you for the rest of you life. I promise you the world. But most of all, I promise you that one day when we're older, we'll take a drive up to Canada and I'll make you mine forever. But for right now, I can only give you this." I pull the little black velvet box out of my pocket and open it.
"A-Ash." Tears are coming down his face and the sunset is casting his skin in a beautiful glow.
"Will you wear my promise ring?"
He looks at me and I smile shakily. "Yes." he says quietly, then a little louder, "Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one. Although, it's not my greatest. I just like it.