Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Birthday Sex, Or Something Like It.

I slip the ring onto his finger and stand up to where my body is towering over his. I wipe the tears from his face with my lips and press my lips against his. The kiss is passion packed but short. When I pull away, Raegan's silver eyes are shining. They're full of love and happiness and it makes me happy just knowing I caused those emotions.

"Come sit down with me?" I ask, cocking my head to one side. He nods, not saying anything. I take his hand, lacing my fingers with his, and walk over to the blanket. I settle myself down and motion for him to come to me. He settles himself between my legs and leans back.
"You know, you didn't have to do this. It's so..." He pauses.
"It's so what?"
"Amazing. Like you."
"Awh." I coo, kissing his hair.
"So, what's on tonight's agenda?"
"Chicken Parmesan and movies!" I shout.
"Did you actually cook that?"
"Well, yeah I cooked it. I cook everything else, don't I?" He smiles when I say that. And he's got to admit it, I'm an amazing cook. No lie. I'm not conceited either. I'm the one who cooks all the dinners, I should know.
"Yeah, you do."
"Mhm. 'S what I thought. Now eat up, babe." I say, placing his plate in front him.

We separate and eat our food. It's in silence, but it's not an uncomfortable silence. Our eating isn't awkward, it's I don't know. Just the opposite. I finish before he does so I move to the movie projector and put a movie in. I don't know which one it is, considering it's sort of dark. I move back against the tree, grabbing a pillow and placing it behind my back. Raegan finishes his dinner shortly after then comes to snuggle up to me, slightly shivering. I pull a blanket over him an wrap him in my arms.

Once he's comfortable, I press the play button. The movie starts rolling and I realize it's a scary movie. I didn't do that intentionally. I know how much Raegan hates them, he practically fuses his body with mine every time we watch fun. It's fun for me, but bad for him. As so as it (the actual movie) starts, Reagan turns and shoots me a look that says, 'WTF!'. I feel a smile spread across my face and pull him farther into my embrace. He sighs and makes himself comfortable again.

Not even halfway through the movie, Raegan's in my lap with his back facing the house. His head buried in my chest, his voice is muffled. "Why'd you pick this one?"
I look down at the way his hands are fisting my shirt. "I really didn't mean to. It's dark and I just grabbed one and put it in." I tell him, stroking his soft hair.
"I have a feeling you have an ulterior motive." He says, looking up at me.
I lean over and pause the movie. "And what kind of ulterior motive would that be?" I ask, leaning down to rest my forehead against his.
"Oh, you know."
"Actually, I don't." My lips brush his. "What ulterior motive could I possibly have?"
"You know. The scare Raegan, comfort and kiss him senseless, then rape and murder him. That ulterior motive."
Wow. "I didn't mean to scare you. But since I did, I'm going to comfort you and yeah, I'd like to kiss you senseless. But there will be no rape or murder. At all. You hear?"
He nods, pressing his lips to mine. "Yeah, I hear ya."

His lips press against mine again and again and again. Before long, the movie is totally forgotten. Raegan and I, we're just a mass of blankets and sweat. Our hands roam over each others bodies. We honestly have no care in the world at the moment. Right here, right now. It's just me and him.

Raegan

Laying on top of Afton, I adjust myself to where I can kiss Afton's neck without falling on top of him. When I find a successful way to do so, I attach my lips to his neck. In his short, heavy breaths, I hear him say my name. I smirk against his skin. My lips run along the base of his throat until I find the place where his pulse beats rapidly. I start sucking the skin there, determined to make my mark. Meanwhile, his mouth is parted and my name is the only word coming from his lips. I pull back to look at my masterpiece. I'm satisfied.

Attaching my lips to his, I allow myself to explore. I let my hands travel up his shirt to his stomach. They roam all over his torso. And they way his hips buck upward when I graze my fingers along his lower stomach, is just too cute. I rake my fingernails slowly and gently down his abdomen. The muscles he has there leap and jump beneath my fingers. I feel powerful. His next moan gives me an overwhelming boost of confidence. I lean down and kiss his belly button, hearing him suck in a deep breath.

Not saying anything, I move to an available piece of skin on his lower stomach. I proceed to leave my mark there too. But it's a lost cause because the hands that have suddenly fisted themselves in my hair are preventing me from doing so. I continue kissing down to his waist band, using my hands to undo his button and zipper. I receive no protests so I keep going. My shaky hands pull his jeans down his thin legs, being careful of the all too obvious arousal beneath his boxers.

As my fingers hook themselves in the waistband of his boxers, Afton stops me. "You.....don't....have to.... do... this." He pants.
"I want to, Afton. Now shut up and enjoy."

I try again and succeed with his pulling his boxers off. His manhood springs up at me. I don't have to have light to know his blushing right now. I lean down to kiss his hip bone and whisper 'beautiful' against the skin there. Wasting no more time, I run my hand over Afton. He gasps and I let my hand continue sliding up and down his length, listening to his sweet moans filling the night air. I move lower, still stroking him, and line up my mouth with his erection. The I take him into my mouth, still pumping him at the base. A long guttural groan escapes his lips and I moan against him, sending vibrations back up through his body.

I allow my mouth to work its magic. Afton's a mess. His hips are bucking wildly, his back is arching, his hands are fisted in my hair, and his moans are loud enough to wake the neighbors. After a while, I feel him let loose inside my mouth, I swallow, forcing down the foreign substance.

I move up to look him in the eyes. And when he looks at me, I smile. Kissing lips, I tell him, "Happy eighteenth birthday, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D