Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Not Such A Beautiful Nightmare.

A slow smile spreads across Afton's face. When he's caught his breath, he asks, "Where did you learn that?"
I rest my head on his chest. "I don't know. Instincts, I guess. That was my first time."
His arms wrap around me. "Wow."
I snuggle against him and yawn. "Ash. I'm tired."
"Kay, baby." He tells me.

He scoots out from beneath me and pulls up his boxers and jeans. I smile to myself. I'm glad I was able to please him. I watch as he tries to carry everything into the house. Surprisingly, he makes it. A few minutes later, he carries the blankets inside. When he comes out after that, I'm the only thing left outside. He scoops me up into his arms and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands rest under my behind, giving me support. We go up the stairs and straight to his room.

"You're sleeping with me tonight." He says.
"Okay." I mumble.
He lays me down on the bed and asks, "Do you want to put pajamas on?"
I smirk. I'm half asleep. "Will you do it for me?" I can hear the sleep in my voice.
"If you're okay with that."
I giggle. "Of course, silly. I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't."

He smiles at me and leans down to my level. His hands grip the end of my shirt and slowly tug it over my head. I watch heavy lidded as he smirks at me. I don't know exactly what he's thinking, but I'm sure I have an idea. He moves his hands down to the button on pants, slowly undoing it and unzipping my pants. I can feel the fabric being slowly tugged down my skinny legs. I suddenly feel cold.

I watch as the boy in front of me sheds all of his clothes, then stands before me completely naked. I have an overwhelming urge to lick my lips, so I do. He grabs a clean pair of boxers from his drawer and puts them on. I wait for him to walk over to the bed. My eyelids are becoming heavier and heavier by the moment.

Soon enough, I feel the weight shift on the bed, signaling Afton has joined me. Before I can move a muscle and scoot closer to him, his arms encircle me. He molds my body to fit into his curves comfortably and I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Sleep, darling." He whispers into my ear. "Just sleep."
I snake my tongue out and lick him to get his attention. I'm too lazy to move. He gives me a questioning look. I giggle again. "You taste good."
He smiles. "Thank you? Now hush and go to sleep."
I snuggle back into him. "I love you, Afton."
"I love you more, Raegan."

I smile and slowly let my body slacken against his. My dreams are nothing but black. Everything is dark.

I guess that's what truly good dreams are like?

Afton

Screams. I hear screaming. It's Raegan.

I jump out of my sleep look over to the side of me. Raegan's tossing and turning. I turn on the bedside lamp and find tears running down his cheeks. He screaming and crying, not to mention, tossing around. How does he manage to stay asleep?

I roll over and shake him. "Rae baby, wake up!"
He jolts and opens his eyes, scooting away from me. "Get away."
"No baby, it's me. Afton." I hear him let out a shaky breath. He must have been dreaming about his dad.
He crawls into my lap and huddles into my chest. "It was so scary."
"Shh, Rae. It's okay. I'm here. I'll protect you."
"Ash. Promise me you won't him get me. Don't let him hurt me."
"Who?" I ask even though I know who it is.
"My dad. I don't ever want to see him again."
"Baby." I whisper, tilting his head to me. "I can't promise that you'll never see him again. But I can promise that he'll never hurt you. Not as long as I'm alive. That man will never, ever, ever hurt you again."
He looks into my eyes and I hope he sees the truth. "Thank you, Ash."
"Anything for you, sugar."

I lean over and turn off the lamp. Then I lay down and pull Raegan's body on top of mine. I pull the covers up to his shoulders. He settles into my chest and I smile inwardly. He's so adorable. I stroke his upper back soothingly with one hand and rub circles into the small of his back with the other. He twitches. I swear, Raegan is the cutest thing since, well. I don't know. He's just cute.

After a while, with a sigh of my name, he falls back to sleep. It's only then that I feel comfortable enough to let myself sleep. But I hold off for awhile, making sure that Raegan won't have another fit-full sleep. When it looks like the coast is clear, I let myself drift off.

Know what I dream about? Going shopping for our ring dance tuxes.