Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Dancing In The... Dressing Room?

When I wake up again, Raegan still on top of me. I don't mind it, but I really have to pee. I wiggle my way out from under him without waking him up. I run into my bathroom, do my business and return to my room. I notice Raegan's still asleep. I don't to wake him up so I'll just go downstairs. I grab some pants and throw them on before shuffling my way downstairs. When I reach the kitchen, I see my dad sitting at the table with the newspaper and a cup of coffee.

"Morning, daddy." Yes, I still say daddy sometimes.
"Morning, son."
"How was the trip?"
He puts his paper down and sighs. "Same old, same old, really. We just had a glitch in the system. Someone up in New York screwed up the packaging calculations. So I went up to fix it. Y'know? That always happens in the coffee business. But enough about me, how did last night go for you two?"

See, ever since my dad came to me at the hospital, we've gotten really close. I tell him everything. Well not everything. I wouldn't embarrass Raegan by telling my father about our sexual encounters. Plus, I doubt my father would want to hear stories about me giving and/or receiving blow jobs from my boyfriend. That would be weird. And gross. And scary. Not a pretty thought. Woo. No. Note to self: Never tell dad about late nights with Raegan.

"Son?" He asks. I turn around. "How'd it go?"
"Oh, sorry. I zoned out. But uhm, it went well. He accepted my promise ring."
My dad smiles at me. "I told you he wouldn't decline. That boy loves you, Afton. You can tell."
"I know." I say, sitting down beside him and resting my head on his shoulder. "I love him too, daddy. I was just so scared that there was even a little chance that he could say no. I don't want him to ever run away from me and this relationship. No matter what anyone says."

Just as I say that, the boy we're discussing walks into the room. He's got a small smile on his face, so I assume he heard the conversation. The way he saunters in to the room completely makes me take a minute to look him over. And as I do, I realize that he truly is the one for me. Raegan just happens to be the most beautiful guy I've ever seen. He's the only one I want. The only one I'll settle for. No more, no less.

"Afton." He says. "I would never run away from this relationship. It would kill me. And I know it would hurt you. You're dad is right. I do love you and I know you love me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Don't you understand that?"
I look into the silvery pools of his eyes. When I find what I've been looking for - love - I smile. I get up out of my seat and walk over to him. "I've understood that since the beginning. But I have insecurities, dearest. I'm only human."
He cocks his head to the right. "I know, Afton. I'm not asking you to be anything other than human. I don't want Prince Charming or Superman. I want you."

I look back at my dad to find him smiling and nodding. I know he approves, so I just lean in and do what comes natural. I kiss Raegan with new found intensity. He seems to have found the same thing because the kiss is more powerful than ever. I truly love this boy and I won't ever give him up.

My dad's voice tears us apart. "Okay. Break it up. Since you guys are being sappy and I'm in desperate need of a way to make up my absence if your birthdays, I suggest we all get ready to go shopping for tuxes. Deal?"
We look at each other and smile. "Deal!"

Raegan.

I love shopping! As for Afton, you can tell he hates it. The scowl on his face gives it away. But he's cute when he's frustrated. We've been here for hours and his dad ditched us about an hour into it. I walk over to Afton and put my arms around him.

"Baby." I purr into his ear. "Want me to help?"
He turns to face me. "I'm horrible at this. I suck." He frowns.
I laugh. "No. You just have to go with the one that fits your style and personality as well as your body."
He looks down at me. "Will you help me? You're so good at dressing me."
"Sure thing, cutie pie. " I say, kissing his nose.

I walk to the rack and look for Afton's perfect suit. I've have mine already. Well, I picked it out already. The jacket is pink, the shirt is white and my tie is black. I've decided against suit pants. I'm just going to where black skinny jeans. Suddenly, I find the perfect one for Afton. It's my tux in like, reverse. The jacket is white, his shirt is pink and the tie is black. I grab it and some white slacks that will be slightly tighter on him than normal.

I call him over. "Come try this on hot stuff."
He wiggles his eyebrows at me. "Will you put yours on for me baby?"
I smirk. "Oh yeah."

We walk into the changing rooms and choose two that are right beside each other. I pull on my choice on look in the mirror. Man, I'm sexy. I walk out, ready to show Afton. I open his door without warning. He's all dressed except he has his white skinny jeans on instead of his slacks.

"Screw the pants. You're going just like that." I tell him.
"Are you sure?"
"Oh yes. Woo. You're sexy."
He smiles. Well I hope you're getting that one and wearing those jeans because, baby, you look good enough to eat."
I laugh at his corniness and a high beat techno song comes on over the intercom. "Dance with me?" I ask.
"Here?"
"Yes."
"Okay."

And we dance. It's sort of like a party boy thing. Our hips crashing together as we jump against each other. This might be weird to anyone who sees, but I don't care. This place I'm in right now only consists of me and Afton. And I hope it'll always be like that.